Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Pit Coin screen freeze

cstorm1985cstorm1985 Registered Users 7 Posts
I've upgraded to the new 7.0 and ever since then I cant do anything because every time that I get on the game immediately takes me to the pit coin exchange screen and freezes. I cant d anything at this point. I've tried force closing and have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's still the same. What do I need to do? Someone please help me asap

Comments

• eviljedipreviljedipr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same here!!!
    Please we need help asap!!
  • cstorm1985cstorm1985 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yeah I've tried everything and nothing works and its killing me because I want to play so bad. Someone please help us. Please
  • Legendary PandaLegendary Panda Registered Users 29 Posts
    Its been like this since launch. Dont expect a fix this weekend. They think they fixed it clearly by their post but they are still having major issues. Plus everyone is off for the weekend.
  • jon_belljon_bell Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. And agree the game still has a lot of bugs. Like some of my legacy cars tunes are off. Example I had 3 1650 stingrays specs was 616/2,776 before update now there 649/something I can’t remember the weight it has now. But they wasn’t the same idk how many other cars are like that stingray is the only one I had a chance to check out before I got stuck on pit coin 
  • cstorm1985cstorm1985 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Have any of you gotten passed the pitcoin screen yet? I haven't.  As soon as I load the game it immediately takes me to the stupid pitcoin screen. There is no way for me to get around it
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Same here- it’s been a week now- it needs to be sorted asap! It’s getting beyond a joke. 😐
    Naa they want to make sure this game burns hard and goes up in flames. All the new car daily prizes we are missing out on. They should make it up to us. But will they? No. This game dev ruined the game, its past redemption in my eyes.
  • Dima84Dima84 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Same here Pit Coin screen freeze IGN: D1MA84
    Support does not to be any help with this all they say is force close your app and re run it. It will be fixed... I tried that why do you think I'm still contacting you.... ughhh..
  • EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Im having error 500 since Saturday, any help please!

Ign: ix mecafast xi
  • XiBabydollXiBabydoll Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Pitcoin says “claim prize.” But you can’t click it. Have redownloaded the game 4 times and still every time I get the same error.: IGN:Xibabydoll
  • half_gasedhalf_gased Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem with put coin exchange freeze. Use to play on a daily bases but haven't since the launch of 7.0 and the freeze. Need to fix this issue guys and girls i would like to start playing again