Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The race was a tie - NO IT WASN’T

srREXedsrREXed Registered Users 45 Posts
edited June 2018 in iOS Bug Reports
I have been racing in the new live event. So far I’m at 216sc. Mind you I’ve been at it hard. It seems every other race is a tie. And every time I have a tie we lose sc...? Not right. Shouldn’t lose anything for a tie. And in any case, even if you lose for a tie, why is there a tie every other race? This is a big error. Fact. There is no way to tie 10 out of 20 races. In drag racing, the are NEVER ties. If this game is designed around reality, there is always a loser and always a winner. And that is just reality. In the event that there is a real tie, the race should be re-run. This is a problem. Especially when racing a 1620 car rating in attempt to gain traction and move up. I’ve made no gains because of getting so many ties. Help please.

Another problem I am having is with the legacy event that opened up today. I am unable to run any of the races. I have tons of cars. All different ratings. I’ve tried all I can. Unable to race the new legacy event. 

Another problem, when any type of race is selected that uses fuel, the fuel gets taken out, and the app crashes or freezes. And I do not get to run a race, and I get no prize, and I have to restart my app and have missing fuel. 

Hey glu, here’s three repeatable problems on a brand new iOS device. Running amazing 900mbps internet connection. My hardware is up to date, my internet connection is the best in my area, my device is above and beyond what the minimum requirements are to run this app. And I’ve been playing this game on and off for more years than some players have been able to spell. Fix me up please. 

Comments

• srREXedsrREXed Registered Users 45 Posts
    I’d like to be able to run the new event but every time I get a bit ahead the ties and the losses are just too overwhelming to gain any sort of prizes and sc. 
    Another problem I forgot to add is the app - Unable to download please restart or reset etc. this error is never ending. I could be looking at my cars, I could be buying a part, I could be looking at events on the map. It happens randomly and has also happened after clicking an event and I lose gas and the race. 
    Error 2000 after winning a race before the screen that shows your race times. Freezes the game and says reload and restart as options unable to click. Force quit and restart app. 
    INVALID RACE - seriously. The gas is gone and I didn’t even get to stage. What’s this about. Loss of all my gas TRYING to get a race. Then finally get a race and it’s a tie. But it’s not really a tie. It’s just a glitch.