Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Car bodies missing

Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
All car bodies in the legacy garage are missing, and even racing there are no bodies, just the wheels what gives. Races are also not fair in legacy as you start the race, all my cars have over my 1/2 a car length start and lack of power.

Comments

• HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
    Same issue here.  Not only that, all the modifications i had made prior to the new update are gone. No more NOZ.  And so basically my cars are nothing but a bunch of turds.
  • Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    Here's a picture
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Same here- all the ratings are fukkked up too.
    the cars you’re racing are still boosted and our legacy cars aren’t! 
    We were promised we could keep all our pre 7.0 cars and now we can’t use them!  It’s a month since the update- still can’t use them. 
    Unless you want to race a set of unboosted rims against a boosted car!! 
    Why carbonated treat us this bad i don’t know- i had 3.1 million sc points and over 1500 cars on my 2 accounts- that’s all useless now.
    Used to be a great game- i made some good friends on here and through my team,turfing etc but i really think i’m done now. A lot of money wasted and they don’t give a fuckkk. 
    Fukkkkk glu!
    fukkkkk carbonated!
    yall can kiss my hairy beanbag! 
    A lot of dedicated,talented,decent guys have now left- i’m turning the light out on my way out- it’s dead!
    and fukkkk yall again! 🖕🏼🖕🏼💩💩
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    💩💩