Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Permanently BAN all users of FOUL HACK

cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
I am starting a post and i hope everyone will join in and add the names of the people that hacked them to get their accts PERMANENTLY banned and our cars back. Please add the names in a post below and WE DEMAND that the admins do this or we will take other legal actions. Dzznuutts Mikey020997 All players from rastasauna PLease add to post.
Prev1

Comments

• racerforLiferacerforLife Registered Users 45 Posts
    today i lost couze of the foul hack :( im pretty new, lost my mclaren
    MELODYZ is the name of the cheater...
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I agree entirely!
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Yup, with you Bull, everyone it's best to keep your turf cars in the garage until they fix this crap. Race only with car you can afford to lose!
  • FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    Coletaylor98 just scammed someone doing the glitch.
  • JDMBIRDJDMBIRD Registered Users 94 Posts
    You need screen shots
  • GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    Darr3n199. I'm not the only guy he did the glitch too. I have pictures as proof.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I say we start a group and harrass and constantly pink (with faster cars) all the known glitchers. Honestly they deserve to have their names soiled like that. Keep the names coming!!
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Keep it coming guys, WE WANT ALL OUR CARS BACK CIE, enough is enough, this time we aren't going to sit back and have you give us the were sorry, but were working on it speech. Something needs to be done ASAP, cars replaced, money lost replaced, gems replaced. Will you all stand with me????
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    coletaylor98 got me too, fucck.
  • YUNG SNEAKYUNG SNEAK Registered Users 68 Posts
    70nz got me with a foul and made me DNF, I heard it was a new jailbreak glitch from cydia
  • xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Rixesa2653236 got me
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    Just lost my 7.2 sec Ramin to a old school challenger. He fouled and I lost my car. I didn't even no there was a foul hack. Is name is COLETAYLOR98
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Daamn...this guys is really taking us for a ride.
  • mollypiratemollypirate Registered Users 1 Posts
    TJ88 did this to with my maxed SRT8 vs his SRT4 this is bullshit !!
  • Lilmike27Lilmike27 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Money maker199 is a big foul hack scammer
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Foxx said compensation would come for previous stuff but it's gone a bit far now compensation would have to be like 500 gems and a furai or new car
  • FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    Piston control 106 got me for a maxed stella and $200K I think if we all stop playing for 1 turf war then maybe C.I.E. would get the picture and realize that we spend our REAL $$$ for entertainment and lose it all to hacks and glitches I would rather buy an XBOX game and play live with the racing thing I'll spend less.PERMANT BANS for all hackers and don't bet with the NEW ones .
  • 1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    I say they give EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HACKERS free NISMO! all in favor???
  • FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    I agree totally on the nissan NISMO fir us and not the hacker's
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Would be great a nismo
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    It's an actual hack and it's been documented and reported to the developers. I really hope that they take unprecedented action when it comes to this HACK. It's only 'jail broken' phones that can operate the hack. I don't blame CIE but if they don't start making a stand and permanently banning Game Centers or IPs or whatever I am going to be pissed. I would be surprised if CIE doesn't give us some sort of compensation however I wouldn't want it to be the NISMO GT-R because it will end up being like the Z4 GT3, a fast car that's cool but easily obtainable..
  • FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    Yeah it is a jail broken hack. Just found that out. But that's annoying how a great game can get ruined so easily..
    Keeps getting better, rumor has it that 'Cole Taylor' is either an ex employee of cie or a current employee... nice...
  • LeylaLeyla Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got my stella taken by Eikku1997 he is a hacker i got a dnf and he fouled
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    It appears every racer on this "rastasauna" team is doing the DNF hack... I will not be doing pinks or buying gems until CIE confirms that this is resolved. This is getting rediculous.
  • Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    ColeyOdaddy got me in my r35 in s class With a DNF I have pics to show and a few others as I have pics of people racing me and I dqed even though I clearly won and I know I wasn't going to fast cause I drop the same times on others and I didn't get a dq.
  • DMTAYL0RDMTAYL0R Registered Users 5 Posts
    Jombla from Nothing to Lose got me for a GTS-R and $$ with the Foul/DNF hack. When I raced him he had a mere 4 cars in his garage, he now has 51 cars. I guess there is no limit on pinks when you hack. How else is someone able to accumulate 47 cars in one day and no one take notice at CIE or does anything about it?
    They must still be on vacation, no replies. But then again, they don't have time for that.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have closed the exploit. If you have been affected by it please give me your in game name and the hackers as well (if possible). Everything you gives me helps and I am working as fast and as hard as i can to get you guys your things back and ban those exploiting
  • GOLdeCOLGOLdeCOL Registered Users 8 Posts
    Bootytime33 is using foul hack & tries to convince need players to foul their fastest car & he use his slowest car to both foul at same time & keep car only that he tries to scam u & keep ur car.
This discussion has been closed.