Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nope. Quitting. I'm out.

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
CIE and hackers have teamed up and taken my Furai from me. Hacker's fault for being an a-hole and hacking. CIE's fault for making a patch that has seemed to open up a hole for another hack. Like, you close one issue to create another? Are you serious? Are you gonna give me a Furai back? No, you aren't, as I've seen how you 'help' other people who lose their cars due to errors in your game. But

- I apologize for thinking you would fix this game.
- I apologize for being patient with you.
- I apologize for being so stupid and letting myself continue to lose more and more cars and money to DQ, DNF, Foul Hack, black screen, etc.
- I apologize for spending so much money/time at work, my friends house, my girls house, home, in the car, etc. on this obvious WASTE of time.

You know what? You should consider selling the game to EA or another big name developer; someone who I believe is competent in managing the game you have created, because it becomes more and more obvious that you are INCAPABLE of having this game run the way it's mean to be ran. I LEFT this game a WHILE ago and came back and now I'm leaving AGAIN. Who KNOWS if I'll return.

But you don't care that you lose me as a player, right CIE? You don't give two flying fuucks. Because you have 10,000 other ShinBeats' around who will put their hearts into this game and be let down and abused again and again and again. Not I; not anymore. And you claim you have the whole android problem under control?! HAH!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! HAH. HAH. Hah. Hah..

That's how I feel about your 'pledge' to control android. Those hackers are 1,000 times more skillful than iOS hackers. Oh, another thing:

You guys don't work on the weekends, right? Oh, okay. Then STOP selling gems on the weekend. STOP selling everything on the weekend. Matter of fact, just shut the whole gottdemn game down on the weekends cause you 'don't work on the weekends.' Your customer support (which is terrible, btw,) needs to be 24 hours with the amount of people you have getting taken for a ride over the weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend off while your fans and loyal supporters got buttfcked for their cars and money! :D

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Said to hear you go but Ido also agree it's sad the game needs to be taken down so u can figure out how to make it more secure I'm tired of it. Your last point shin I find funny but it's true need more devs foxx and lutz can't do it all
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Entertaining read shin, however I am also sad to see you leave! Your an incredible racer with some mad skills! The pagani will never be the same without you! Lol Now to the points you made, 110% agree with almost every word! I'm also getting to the point of throwing the towel in once and for all! There is too much BS happening daily and no matter what these updates are suppose to do, they are only creating new loop holes and newer ways to SCREW the loyal players like us up the rectum! Be safe man, happy journeys!!
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    ShinBeats
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Sad to see one of the best pagini racer go
  • Lilmike27Lilmike27 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Cie has to be involved, there is no way this money pit of a game is this unstable!
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Sorry to hear Shin, but wish you all the best with your decision.

Hope to see you race again some day.....
  • FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    Shinguides are always so smooth and clear. This should be stickied . But on the real all of this is true...
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Shin, this whole situation is bs. And I totally agree cie has to be involved somehow there i no way this game can be this unstable. I'm still on the fence as to what I'm doing. I have a team to lead, but something has to change. and change before next turf..
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    SERIOUSLY, CIE? How many GOOD players and people who SPEND money do you have to LOSE before you fix anything? 67 Blown Nova super duper legit player QUIT, and I KNOW he gave you lots of money. When are you going to step up?

And what is actually so fuucking hard about giving us our cars back? Is it you'd rather us go out and spend more money for gems to rebuild them? What is it that stops you from returning cars to people who have SCREENSHOTS of their cars getting hacked and taken away?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have closed the exploit. If you have been affected by it please give me your in game name and the hackers as well (if possible). The next step is banning and crediting users