Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

70' 1642 challenger set up with no engine stress

Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
I basically just upgrade all the performance parts to level 2, no supercharger or NOS. i upgraded everything in the Tranny section, and upgraded clutch to pro so now engine stress is -1. I only have level 2 tranny, about to get the pro upgrade so I'm sure that will make it go up to 1643. But I love this set up, I'll race with it a lot when I'm bored.

Comments

• Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I forgot, I did put on a supercharger, I just upgraded the pulley and SC to level 2, not pro. But still no NOS
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yep. I'm a big fan of this car! It's about all I race anymore
    Hell yeah. It's the only car I have that is able to have zero engine stress with upgrades.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    interesting! thanks josh for the info! definately gotta try it!
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    interesting! thanks josh for the info! definately gotta try it!
    It is pretty interesting. I upgrade all my performance parts together. Like I'll get level one on them all, then level 2, then pro. So when I upgraded them all to level 2, I noticed only pro performance parts would put stress on the engine. So I stopped upgrading performance and finished my transmission stuff, the pro clutch part actually brings down the engine stress to -1. Still need level 3 transmission on it though.
    I shouldn't have posted this. The devs saw this and thought people could make easy shift money off of this. So greedy of them to do that. Now my challenger has 39.5 engine stress when it had -1 before. That's not cool. It also boosted the ranking from 1642 to 1649.
    And this is the only car that changed out of my 15 cars. Thats messed up what they did. They take advantage of this information on here. I'm done putting tips and awesome set ups on here if they're just using us for this information.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    lol aww man right when I get enough money
    You're right Josh, they f..ked up this car
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    I use my 0 engine stress Furai when I'm bored. 8.6s best time, no boost :)
    Dang Juice, I ain't got a Fuiai. 2000 Gems? Ummm. Yeah, I like it and the Porsche, but I'll never get the gems for them. I blew what few gems I had on a 69 Camaro
  • eddypayezeddypayez Registered Users 2 Posts
    (xavi 343 )he scammer... he wants to trade car.. i want honda civic si him,and i challange him with my car mazda rx8 and im lose that race.. and he dont give me honda civic si to exchange.. and him blocked me..