Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I heard this game is shutting down. So I came here to thank everyone.

BadRobot686BadRobot686 Registered Users 7 Posts
ive had several accounts, I think one was @jepordy908RR and I also had a few other alts. But ****. I’ve met SO many good people on this app, and I’m in contact with none of them today. They all quit. And it **** makes me mad because they were great people. This game brought me so many memories I’ll never forget. Tearing up because I got my T25 earned scammed, making all of my friends play this game, staying up countless nights grinding. It sucks. I have nothing on my account now. I gave it all to my friend a year and a half ago. And I really regret that. I wish I could get the expiernce one last time. I wish they could make every single thing in the game accessible for everyone or something. Idk. 

Thanks, 

jepordy/Michael

Comments

• PrizmPrizm Registered Users 4 Posts
    Original Nitto was great and with each iteration things gradually got worse. Conceptually game is great but is spoilt by scammers and cheaters who exploit every crack they can find. I have a very large garage and will miss the game greatly because it had features not seen in other games like say CSR2. Why don't you guys build a new game on the good features of RR, beef up the coding to stop scammers and ask us the players for improvement ideas - we are or were your followers after all and many of us have put large sums of money into this game.
    Very sorry to see it go but hopefully we can see a better game in the not too distant future.
    My name is AU RACER and I have been a loyal player since the early Nitto days.
    Many thanks - Mike