Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Overhyped NISMO GTR GT3

Honestly I wish the developers saved the NISMO GTR as a Turf Exclusive car because selling it for 1,800 DEFINITELY diminished the value and rarity. In comparison, the Mazda Furai is 2,000 gems and while the GTR has an overall faster max rating, the Furai is technically faster and a much better car. Yet just to put out a feeler, I couldn't sell both my Furais for 1 stock NISMO?! Once these cars flood the market I am sure people will be selling them at 8-9 million being realistic. Id much rather have another Ford Cobra Jet or Camaro Copo. And if someone wanted to trade me for either I wouldn't sell it unless I got 2 (two) NISMO GTRs because in the end, it's just a gem showroom car and these are exclusive non-showroom limited edition vehicles that may not be avaliable to the public for some more months.

Comments

• trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    No they are sellin the nismo for 15-20mil
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I want in on that lol :/
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    And the furai isn't faster
  • Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    Seriously, some of you are impossible to please, they offer a brand new car up for sale, and one that can easily break the 7.0 mark and your complaining about it. Get off your soap box and get back on the track. CIE are doing something decent by providing a new car that doesn't require a turf team victory to get and you're busting their balls....
    Exclusive, It's 1800 gems - that's damn exclusive. I see loads of Stella's in lobbies (because they're a cash car) but I don't see too many rami's. Gem cars will always hold their value and I honestly think this new Nismo is going to be seen less than most cars, furais and rams were cloned like crazy late last year, so I doubt that you'll see the nismo in the proportions that you see them...
    Not sure where you are buying furais from, but they (furais) have always been 2000 gems in the showroom...
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Nissan doesnt allow that car to be wrapped, therefore it cant be used for Turf Wars