Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF Glitch WTF!!!!!

RollinDeepRollinDeep Registered Users 185 Posts
So the DNF glitch needs to be fixed. They foul and you DNF and you lose car/money. This has happened to several people. Post here pictures and names of people and there clan if in one.

Comments

• RollinDeepRollinDeep Registered Users 185 Posts
    EIKKU1997. Rantasauna NUHIZZ. Rantasauna
  • GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    Go to my post to see the glitched :)
  • G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Darr3n199 and I have a screen shot of him saying that if I give him the furai he will tell me how it works!! I'm trying to get him to confess so I can screenshot and give to cie. Will my current info help us you think????
    I really hope so man. This is bullshit
  • uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    The fact of the matter here is this game is controlled by hackers. If C.I.E really wanted to show everyone they had our true interest @ heart. They would put a team together to work weekends. They make plenty of money on this game its purely about greed and profit clearly. Actions speak louder then words. No one wants your garbage I'm sorry cars. What we want is for you to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR GAME...YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT @ THE MOMENT!!!! If that means working weekends then work them. Is that so hard to do. OR hire more people. The last thing any one wants here is to keep getting ****ed in there A.S.S

Stop playing the game. Force them to take action here....
  • -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Their to lazy I told fox in game to add me I wanted to tell him how it's done but their just lazy and if u lose gem cars they know ur gona buy more so profit in their pockets
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Does anyone else find it ironic the video replays have been disabled and now there is a huge DQ/DNF hack going on?
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    Darr3n whatever his name is did the DNF glitch to me too and took all my money 325k and my ctr. I have screenshots to prove it!
    Yeah fix this shït CIE. This is a sorry aśs fÛcking excuse for a game people pay you lazy aśs mother fÛckers to have gems and cars in. I hope you read all our Negative comments, I don't give a FÛCK!!! Fix your game!!!!
    k1toqp.jpg
    2dw8dad.jpg
    15s6iyo.jpg
    Don't pinks those fûckers
  • xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Wish i woulda checked forums earlier before I raced that fool.
    Yeah man me too lost 2 Stella's and money
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    What I need from you:
    1. if you were affected I need your username
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    NUGGET05 PSYCHOTIC RACER, whodat247, 70nz, all used hack on me RAMINTRA993
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    NUGGET05 is my account though
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    users are being credited today in waves
  • fakie thatfakie that Registered Users 3 Posts
    [RR] Foxx says: users are being credited today in waves

I think we all agree here with that this bug HAVE TO be fixed. We dont need report and ban HAX players. Just fix this shit please!
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    They know how it works. I sent it to them a week ago