Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF/DQ Exploit: What is was, What we are doing

Comments

• -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    I will accept this as my compensation I pmd u alredy about losing 20mill and 3 cars to this shit this would be a verry fair compensation most likely for everyone
    ShinBeats wrote: »
    My name is ShinBeats. I've made several threads about losing to black screen, DNF, hack, whatever, with witnesses. You seem to only be addressing the DNF/DQ hack, and you never even answered my letter with the 70+ names of people who have been swindled. We don't JUST want compensation for losing stuff over the weekend, WE WANT COMPENSATION for EVERYTHING we've lost before and after your 'patch.' You may call our demands ridiculous, but guess what? Your 'patches' are ridiculous. Your 'errors' are ridiculous. These hackers are ridiculous. 80 gems and a SLOW R class car that is barely worth anything since no one will drive it is NOT compensation for people who have lost in excess of 30+ million worth of cars/gems. So you ask what we think is fair compensation for all the bullshiit, and continuing to stick around still? HERE'S what we and I don't think ANYONE will dispute this. - 10 million credited - 2000 gems. For EVERYONE who has proof they were affected by black screen and hackers and etc. That's what we want. Can you do it, or nah?
  • Casedood2k4Casedood2k4 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Foxx, you've heard me and we've discussed most of this previous as well. I don't think a "gift" will help the guys like myself and many others I know that have lost stuff to unfair circumstances. Nothing will replace the anger and frustration or overtime hours (of you or me) that these issues cause from bad people finding loopholes. Nothing is going to fix the customer service responding back to our emails saying the DNF was OUR FAULT (which by the way made me as mad as them calling me a hacker). What I'm trying to say is, though I'll never turn down a free car/ cash/ gems, giving gifts every time bad people screw the system isn't going to keep the honest guys like myself playing. Seeing the bad guys being punished (PERMANENTLY) and not having issues is the only true justice that might keep me around.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    My name is ShinBeats. I've made several threads about losing to black screen, DNF, hack, whatever, with witnesses. You seem to only be addressing the DNF/DQ hack, and you never even answered my letter with the 70+ names of people who have been swindled. We don't JUST want compensation for losing stuff over the weekend, WE WANT COMPENSATION for EVERYTHING we've lost before and after your 'patch.'

You may call our demands ridiculous, but guess what? Your 'patches' are ridiculous. Your 'errors' are ridiculous. These hackers are ridiculous.

80 gems and a SLOW R class car that is barely worth anything since no one will drive it is NOT compensation for people who have lost in excess of 30+ million worth of cars/gems. So you ask what we think is fair compensation for all the bullshiit, and continuing to stick around still? HERE'S what we and I don't think ANYONE will dispute this.

- 10 million credited
    - 2000 gems.

For EVERYONE who has proof they were affected by black screen and hackers and etc. That's what we want. Can you do it, or nah?
    I just gotta say man you're the best! Straight to the point!!
  • Casedood2k4Casedood2k4 Registered Users 35 Posts
    My post may have come out a little harsh. I still stand by what I said but I wanted to apologize if it was rude. I'm really glad y'all were able to pull off the fix and personally want to thank you for the overtime trying to get it fixed sooner than later. Someone else also mentioned a new report button with x amount if reports getting prioritized. I think that's another great idea. Anyways, thanks again fellas. Hope to hear more good things from you soon.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    LOL, my whole team of kids quit over the last month due to people hacking and scamming them. They lost everything, cash, gems, etc. Now the part CIE loves..... after a blackscreen loss happens, it does not list the person who took your car as recently raced!!! So how can I report their name? Last month I quit reporting dnf car losses. I wrote to you guys and was sick of the standard reply.... sorry, every pink race bla bla bla. I lost 10 mil to my dad sitting beside me transfering some money and the customer service couldnt find it and called me a liar!!! 10 mil down the drain, I'm gonna guess at least 30 cars lost to dnf or blackscreen and Ive got jack shit in return.
  • chandlerschandlers Registered Users 12 Posts
    I CHANDLERS SUPPORT SHINBEATS AND HIS IDEA
  • Jayo122Jayo122 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my name ign is Jayo122 four guys did that glitch on me only can remember 2 cause when the other two did it on me i didnt realize it was a glitch until a friend told me names are x chaotic x and immortal 626 i lost over 4 mil and furai turf car rami and gemmed vw gti please help
  • Jayo122Jayo122 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I sent pics in email to cie
  • durango26durango26 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks fox. My username is Durango26 and was effected with this hack by user B16MOFO and lost a Stella and civic type r. I was pissed when both times I got a DNF. I've spent a decent amount of real money to finally get a Stella 930 just to lose it to a DNF. I would just like my Stella back.
  • STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I lost track of how much I lost! Didn't take ss because Cie never takes any action to replace shit!! At this point all the cheating trash is a part of the game!!! I am a 100% legit player that has put thousands into this game since it's launch! And I would like to see every cheater device banned more than anything! You(Cie) talk about the economy of the game being unstable but it's US the legit players who are affected the most by this shit!!! I think that Cie should go down your list of your paying members and compensate them ALL for the trouble this and many other glitchs hacks system errors have caused US ALL FORTHE LAST 8 months
  • 1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    My name is ShinBeats. I've made several threads about losing to black screen, DNF, hack, whatever, with witnesses. You seem to only be addressing the DNF/DQ hack, and you never even answered my letter with the 70+ names of people who have been swindled. We don't JUST want compensation for losing stuff over the weekend, WE WANT COMPENSATION for EVERYTHING we've lost before and after your 'patch.' You may call our demands ridiculous, but guess what? Your 'patches' are ridiculous. Your 'errors' are ridiculous. These hackers are ridiculous. 80 gems and a SLOW R class car that is barely worth anything since no one will drive it is NOT compensation for people who have lost in excess of 30+ million worth of cars/gems. So you ask what we think is fair compensation for all the bullshiit, and continuing to stick around still? HERE'S what we and I don't think ANYONE will dispute this. - 10 million credited - 2000 gems. For EVERYONE who has proof they were affected by black screen and hackers and etc. That's what we want. Can you do it, or nah?
    I agree with shin except for one thing. Some legit players suck as myself may have been so frustrated that they never took a screenshot and just stopped betting! I think this compensation should be like the z4, where if you were active in the game for x amount of months then you receive the 10mill and 2000 gems
  • xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    xXxFalkenxXx lost maxed stella to rixesa2653236 in turbocharger turf event due to DNF foul hack. I would love to see compensation by like what shinebeats said, a pile of money and gems. Its not the first time ive lost cars to hackers or glitchers and this time got to me.
  • STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would like to see a copo with a big ass. We're sorry wrap on it in my garage!! Just saying
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Id like a wrapped Nissan S-Class GTR 'Bounty Hunters' styled wrap for the community coming together in a group effort to provide information on the glitch and proof with screenshots of loophole abusers.
  • GodOfFearGodOfFear Registered Users 30 Posts
    1. My ign is godoffear 2. I got Dnf a lot. To many to remember who in particular 3. As a gift this nismo should be given to everyone that was affect and should become a cash car. And also the money and cars that were loss. 4. I would like to become part of the voting process 5. I know this is not related but we should also be given back all the cars and money loss to the nos glitch that has been going on for months and has only gotten worse and worse. That last update made it 3x more annoying.
  • FEDERAL TOASTERFEDERAL TOASTER Registered Users 8 Posts
    username: FEDERAL TOASTER hacker username: Eikku1997 I would like to see a nismo gtr in my garage as a gift. and I would like to be part of the voting process and be one of those trusted, very active users
  • UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    Foxx if it wasn't for you I think this game would burn into ashes!!!! But seeing that you knew about this Friday night, could you have not warned everybody before all hell broke loose. Mean major companies put their servers down for maintenance every so often, could have been that easy. Or, even just posting a bulliten making people aware of what has happened, and to tread lightly while enjoying your services. Just my two pennies, thanks for letting us know what's up.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    1. I've been affected with the DNF/DQ glithced lost some money from it D3mon12345! 2. There were to many to take screenshots of sorry! 3. 10mil and 2000 gems and a ford gt-r 4. Yes
  • JamiecanuckJamiecanuck Registered Users 1 Posts
    1000% behind this idea. This would be fair for what we had to put up with over this last turf. I sent my screenshots with name of the player, car lost etc. I spend a lot of money on this game, and being co-leader of a top 25 team a lot of money is spent amongst my whole team.

1 Jamiecanuck
    2 Player who got me magasiev13
    3 Shinbeats proposal is fair
    4 yes
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username - 1V1acGyver
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username - Eikku1997
    3. What you would like to see as a gift - Nismo GTR
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? Yes
  • Hard shifterHard shifter Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost a viper gts maxed to whodat247 he's using a foul hack I've also seen him use it on other people also.
  • VOLFAN77VOLFAN77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My ing is VOLFAN77, I was affect by this DNF hack and lost a 1 F1 with 100 gem paint and white RE30 rims. I lost it to coletaylor98 who says he is an ex-employee that was fired and is using this tactic to get back at the company. I have the screen shots to back this up which I posted on the RR Facebook page. As do a lot of other serious gamers we spend a lot of money on this game, I myself spend $60-$90 a week on playing Racing Rivals. A good compensation for our hard work and dedication that we show by playing and spending money in the game plus our cars back would be what I feel would be doing the right thing.
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    My game name is STEVEDORAN the hacker was COLETAYLOR98 he foul hacked me. I would like my car back 7.3 sec RAMINTRA A gift I would like a MAXED STELLA OR NISMO GTR
  • Micha3l-026Micha3l-026 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well my ign is Micha3l-026 , the name from the guy who glitched/hacked me and a friend of mine Arkan33 is JOMBLA . I would like an 1800 gem car so an rami or the new nismo gtr. And yes ill do that.
  • Redneck24Redneck24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My username is redneck24 got a f150 lightning stolen from username pondek and would like to get it back
  • Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username: dj_amur
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username: RACING BORN & Eikku1997.
    RACING BORN took my maxed McLaren F1 with 500gems rims, Eikku1997 took my maxed Toyota Supra. They've used foul/dnf hack.
    Of course it's not the first time I've lost my cars to hackers or glitchers, blackscreen, some other issues.....
    3. What you would like to see as a gift: That is the most interested part)
    I want CIE make Skyline GTR R33 as it should be! I want CIE to fix HUGE mismatches of this car in this game.
    This car has the same engine as GT-R R34 and with pro uprages its performes acctually the same.
    But for some reason CIE made this car very slow.(I think CIE made it on purpose to let R33 fit B Class)
    Of course you can say that R33 has 5-speed transmission. But even with 5-speed R33 should be a lit a bit faster than Evo8. R33 Should be (1662-1663)
    The original GT-R R33 has 8000 RPM redline (red zone)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but in this game its 7000 RPM. WHY?????!!!
    Thats a huge mismatch!!! I think it's disrespect to a legendary skyline!!!
    I'm asking, CIE please fix it. make R33 like in real life, with proper specs!!! as it should be.
    Make the stock rear wing the same as Stage 1 rear wing.
    WHy R33's carbon hood doesn't reduce weight??? Its costs 16 gems and its useless.
    CIE please fix carbon hood weight.
    I think this Legendary SKyline GT-R R33 deserves to be better. CIE PLEASE fix all this issues. I'm begging you. make it a king of B class.
    So I'm not asking for some unreal gifts!!! I just want justice for legendary skyline GTR R33!!! And I want make this game more better, perfect and realistic.
    P.O. Also fix Nissan 300zx Readline from 8000rpm to 6800(7000) rpm
    If you don't want to do any changes to R33 (i'm gonna be very upset) of course I want "ShinBeats' Gift" :-)))
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process?: YES yes yes
  • GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    My username is GetEmjayed. The cheater that took my money and car away from me his name is Darr3n199. I would just like to see gems or a car for this mess's compensation. Thanks Foxx!
  • Dale9805Dale9805 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I also had the second yellow hang for about 15-20 seconds during a pink, in a 9 sec room, I assume it happened to both of us as we were both over 14.5000 finish time. I lost that time too, again cheap car
  • Dale9805Dale9805 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I lost 3 cars only kept record of last one because I became it was a hack. My username is dale9805 the scammer was 70nz that car was a civic R I feel much better knowing you are aware have corrected and reward those affected!! Awesome game guys!!!
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    MY NAME ON GAME-STEVENDORAN HACKERS NAME-COLETAYLOR98 HACKED ME LAST NIGHT "SUNDAY" WITH FOUL HACK. HE FOULED I LOST MY 90% maxed RAMINTRA that ran 7.3sec. By the way he ran a classic challenger. I would like my car back. As for a gift a NEW MAXED NISMO GTR. Reason- I work hard for my money,I spend to much money on this game and my cars. I spent a lot of time since the incident stressing sending message after message to customer service. This is the 4th car I lost. The 1st 3-my BMW G2 and G3 and my Viper which I lost due to game glitching during launch. I took those as a loss do to "the prob mite have been on my end" I got the good old "sorry for your loss where working on the prob". This time I know it was do to a hacker. I'm not mad at anyone. I know u guys are working hard on fixing the problems. Just please return my car and if your gonna give a gift the new Nismo GTR would be awesome. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.