Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hallucinations scammed me!!!!!!

He owes me 6 mil. Gave him my maxed rami, nsx rr, And cobra jet. He unfriended me and never paid. His vouchers are bs. Whoever you guy are vouching for him suck. :(((( i lost half of my turf cars

Comments

• Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    really what................. damn he was always legit
  • Options
    Franck06Franck06 Registered Users 212 Posts
    He unfriended me before giving me the 6 mil -.-
  • Options
    I have screeshots of the whole thing
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Wow man that's horrible!!! Why can't people just be legit, is society that bad
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    that's why I only deal w top players, vouches don't mean crap they could be flipping D class cars, getting vouches then scam someone for a mill plus.. it's so bogus
  • Options
    I loved this game. Made it to lvl141. And now i lost my most valuable turf cars. Im fckn quiting fck this
  • Options
    Wooooow he transfered the cars already. I just checked his garage. Fck this
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    So sorry to hear about ur loss dude, we will definitely do our best to catch up with him and talk to him for u, I'll be looking out for a new account with your turf cars. Also, please don't blame the people that vouched for him as he really did do a lot of legit trades, even sending first at times. It's not our fault someone legit suddenly turned into a sour fgt.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    The trash players are all making themselves known
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I can't believe all these stupid little girls who make themselves look legit and scam. It reflects a bad image on the real legit players.
  • Options
    southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    m to ghe was 100% legit with big deals ive done with him. I tried talking to him to get your cars back and will continue to do so as long as I can. im really sorry for your loss but don't blame his vouches as most of them are very legit players as myself. again though ill continue to try and get your cars
  • Options
    I want my cars back or the 6 mil he promised or im quiting
  • Options
    BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    He will get his! I just heard of him doing it to someone else too
  • Options
    If i dont get my cars back or the 6 mil he promised, i will have my uncle who is a professional programer hack and clear his account. Then ill quit the game
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Get me an e-mail address for him........and I'll do worse. LOL. I have some sick contacts.....ask Aznryda1 when he got scammed for an account before.

The guy who scammed him: I had his IP, first name, last name, address, birthdate.......etc by the end of the day.
  • Options
    SavagexlSavagexl Registered Users 83 Posts
    I believe I done a deal with him before and all was good? Sorry about your loss man that blows..
  • Options
    Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    I know how to stop this crap when a trade goes down get a well trusted mod an let him make the trade between the players
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    He scammed me too he took my nismo,nsxrr, and my subi sport. . Scammer i got screen shots too ..
    He deleted me before payment be aware guys dont ever deal with this scammer
  • Options
    MONNOZMONNOZ Registered Users 228 Posts
    Condolences of your car dude, i was intended to buy at him 4 cars at 50$ luckily i changed my mind
  • Options
    Bump for the scammer
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    yeah he has his coming! good friend was scammed by him as well. give me his email if you find it. I am searching for it now. i thought i did pp with him awhile back still looking. may take a day or 2. If someone has his email send it to me.
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    This guy is clearly a serial scammer, that's why he has 25m cash and a bunch of stole turf cars. Unfortunately, he will probably just make a new forum account, get more vouches from small trades and scam big trades again until somebody catches him