Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What is going on?

MasterhydroMasterhydro Registered Users 25 Posts
I just raced BEATMEIFUCOULD and he fouled and I lost my turf ford GT-R... I have spent a LOT of time & money on this game and am a good racer.. 1 How does that happen? 2 I have heard of this problem before. Why has there been nothing done to fix this.. 3 Your forums are loaded with complaints... Sad that the programmers here at CIE either 1 Do not have the skill to fix these glitches or 2 Don't want them to be fixed so that there pockets keep filling up from people like me that put a lot of money in this game.. I have spent well over $2k! I play fair and if beaten honestly never complain.. But I am sick of losing to hacks and glitches in racing rivals.. DNF HACKS, FOULING HACKS,WEIGHT HACKS, CAR GLITCHES come on! So I'm hanging up racing rivals... Spent my $$$$ elsewhere! ✌️ MasterHydro

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    This has been happening a lot I'm seeing to people on this forum. I haven't logged into the game for over two days now because things in the game are so screwed up. Sorry to hear of your loss. I would be upset as well. CIE won't do anything to help either. :( ign:cocoabiscuits
  • Options
    Yea I know thy won't do anything about it.. Sad right? I know my lil 2k+ is nothing but if enough of the people that pay leave it will make them rethink how thy do things..
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're looking into these at the moment.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    That reply is not going to be enough ryy,
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    There is really no other way real way to say exactly what we are doing because that is what we are doing.... we are looking into it. We cannot find the answer before investigating. We can't fix it before finding out exactly what is happening and why. We can't offer a solution before we know how to fix and prevent it from happening.

While I understand you all want us to push the "Fix it" button, that's not the way it works.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    please see my stickied topic in the main thread of the forums
  • Options
    Foxx it is not necessary for me to put in a ticket.. Let's be honest, what is a ticket from me gona do? NOTHING! I won't get my car back.. You won't do anything to the pond scum that is ruining the game. And the glitches keep rolling.. To all you the programmers here GOOD JOB!!!
  • Options
    rewards are rolling out in waves today
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    And yet I have problems for weeks on end and nothing is fixed for me :(
  • Options
    I was hearing how CIE was giving cars out yesterday.. nice of you guys to give out pacifiers to some people.. All the waves missed me! Thanks for nothing... Still does not change the problems in the game... Here is a noble idea, FIX THE GAME!! Now there is more gliching.. Last night my gts showed up as suby coupe and not to my suprise loaded me on to a lower rating board..
  • Options
    rome wasnt built in a day.