Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ADMINISTRATOR!! ANSWER!

francheskofranchesko Registered Users 5 Posts
It is just impossible to wait from you the answer! Today 5 minutes ago I lost my second car for disqualification! Please, return my cars! It is unbelievable. If you think that I'm cheater, please tell me what cheat should I delete!! I can't race anymore, because all my best cars, which I have upgraded using $ are fly away. I'm just want to listen your explanation or just tell me where should i write to get my cars back to me.
My nick in game is franchesko

Comments

• V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    Buy them back with gems lol
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I lose cars to disqualification all the time. When I wrote they told me that my car was either missing parts or was running faster than it "supposedly" could. There system picks It up for whatever reason and dq's you. They won't give you your cars back. They don't care. What really needs to happen is they need to go in and redo the times that cars can run. For instance every time I perfect launch a zr1 I get disqualified for I'm guessing running too fast. This glitch needs to get fixed so people stop losing cars and money due to false disqualifications
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    even with cars like the tc? i raced FR-S vs tc and he got dnf
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    All race transactions are final so if you lost them due to DQ or DNF they are lost. DNF is specifically related to your device losing connection to the race server, not sending and end time/reaction time or not answering in an appropriate amount of time. There are a variety of checks that happen for DQ and beating the top possible speed is no longer the top reason (as the people who were running 5 seconds in their civic stopped trying that). We continue to review and evaluate all of our automated systems and will make adjustments as necessary.
  • KauaiboysKauaiboys Registered Users 7 Posts
    For one.... These guys are not having the connection issue. It is a game exploit that obviously your code writers can't fix and the hacker know it. The dnf is NOT initiated by us that lose the car to hackers. If you are sent a race and you pink... The other user the. Has the ability to use the dnf hack and make us dnf. Please figure this out. We are getting screwed over and CIE knows it. Fix it. If you are going to be naive and just turn a blinds eye to an obvious problem and just chalk it up as "user disconnect" then you guys seriously are worthless as a corporation and you will lose customers.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I got told from somebody that it is something to do with the time they accept the race :( grr