Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling My Account (gem cars, gems, and turf cars)

Decided to sell my account. Game is just getting stale now and I find it hard to find the time to participate in turfs and stuff.

TURF CARS

GMC Syclone 1614
Chevrolet C6.R GT2 1676

NON-TURF CARS

Pagani Huayra 1668
BMW M3 GT2 1663
Scion FR-Spec 1665
SRT Viper GTS-R 1668
BMW Z4 GT3 1651
Scion TC 1595
Scion TC 1595
Scion TC 1595
Scion TC 1633
Scion TC 1633
Scion TC 1605
Nissan 370Z 1661
Dodge Viper ACR-X 1667
McLaren MP4-12C 1664
McLaren MP4-12C
Mazda Furai 1659
McLaren F1 1633
Chevrolet Corevette ZR1 1639
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 1614
Acura NSX 1616
Chevrolet Camaro SS

Cash = $174,101
Gems = 1,505

fetch?id=68996

Asking $50 Paypal or best offer

PS: Ask around as I am NOT a scammer. Classics and I have done countless deals together. Would even be willing to give my phone number before purchase if it helps ease your peace of mind. message me on this site if interested

Comments

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    U selling cuz you can't glitch anymore?
  • Options
    o0OMorrisO0oo0OMorrisO0o Registered Users 39 Posts
    -The_BoSs- wrote: »
    U selling cuz you can't glitch anymore?

what are you talking about? I have not been on this game for about two weeks. Just no time anymore. Down-tuning to max out a rooms limits is not glitching. Its playing smart within the games rules. If CIE fixed the glitching then great!!! They made the game better because glitchers were everywhere. Lost a turf car to a glitcher (shouldnt of pinked it anyways...lol). But I wouldnt know cause I have not been online for a while. Just dont got the desire to play it anymore. It wore out its luster...

It is what it is. Everything I got is above.
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    check pms........
  • Options
    I did and honestly I am not even sure what this is all worth...lol I checked and I have about $30 in gems alone. Not including turf cars, gem cars, other cars, and upgrades. So no clue... Id probably settle for $50 or best offer. I PMed you my number if you want to talk about it and Ill answer any questions I can.
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    I'll take it for 50$ paypal , be able to do the deal after 12 hours
  • Options
    BORIL BG wrote: »
    I'll take it for 50$ paypal , be able to do the deal after 12 hours

If I still have it then its yours. im prob doing it a tad too cheap but Im just looking to move on lol.
  • Options
    55$ lol keep for me , I'm first
  • Options
    How we do the deal ? You are gona give me your game center or transfer everything ?
  • Options
    BORIL BG wrote: »
    How we do the deal ? You are gona give me your game center or transfer everything ?

Ill just give you my gamecenter. Dont really have anything of value that im worried you will screw up lol. Just PM me on here and let me know when your done transfering stuff to your account
  • Options
    Still for sale thus far... lol
  • Options
    Just added you and saw that you dont have turf c6 .. I'm out
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    U glitch people and now claming legit? Lol never deal with him, just to be sure he get nothing but banned!
  • Options
    Chuckie 18Chuckie 18 Registered Users 21 Posts
    make sure you have the right cars before trying to deal
  • Options
    oClarityoClarity Registered Users 251 Posts
    This guy is 110% Legit, i purchased his account had no problem at all.
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    If you think Morris is legit, you must be new