Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

large bounty. for scammer BOOSTED BMW.

2Next

Comments

• dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    This fgt deleted me as soon as I added him. He's definitely a scammer.
  • Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
    I'll work on that.
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Looking for someone to take it further. I need his name and address. I'm going to take him to court for Internet fraud.
    If he is a minor. I'll sue his parents.
    I'll take his home and evict him
    I'm bumping the bounty up to 500$ paypal. For his personal info.
  • BuDZnBooZEBuDZnBooZE Registered Users 92 Posts
    Lol daaaamnnnnn son
    Or his personal information leading to his arrest
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Dam that bad but I guess it should be that bad for scammers
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Post in facebook groups. Someone there may recognize the in game name and match it to a facebook page. Then you're golden. Or hey can come here and flag a post. That's just as good
    I should word it.different. ... Public information. Like address telephone number ect....
    Who wants to make some money... bump
    GONZO wrote: »
    Post in facebook groups. Someone there may recognize the in game name and match it to a facebook page. Then you're golden. Or hey can come here and flag a post. That's just as good
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    An admin can get his ip address and from there you can find where this guy lives.
    While cie does not support player trades. The us government does.. I had paid actual money from my bank account. To purchase goods. That person stole those goods. And in turn I have every right to press charges for theft. And Internet fraud. Since he scammed me. It is illegal. And he can be convicted if he lives in the usa. I also have the right to sue him or his guardian. For anguish I may have suffered during the time. I have contacted both of my lawyers. And the authorities. I have every right to press charges. And with the evidence I have via screen shots of the entire conversation and transaction. There is enough for a prosecution. I will also sue him or his guardian for mental anguish. In court.
    In return. The theft will be a class - mistorminor. And the Internet fraud will be a class felony. Both combined that person or his guardian can face a prison sentence of up to 10 years
    I plan to take this as far as I can. And so are both of my lawyers there is a reward for any leading information to the arrest and prosecution of the alias boosted bmw...
  • BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    Dang bro. Thats, thats. Harsh. Idk what else i can say. The guy should return it. Just tell him if he return in 24 hours no harm is done. Idk. Just from my perspective thats messed up the whole suing thing. But its up to you on what you do
    bump... scamming is illegal!!!!!!! lets see how many " likes " we can get.... more prosecutions = less people scamming....
  • BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    Yes it is. But suing over a game? And prison? I dont know bro. Im not defending him, he should get whats coming to him big time, but that?
    he has little to no time to address the situation.... as soon as i receive the ip. address as requested from some higher ups.... his time will have run out.
    fortunately... im not the only one getting sick of the scamming
    someone might want to relay the message to him ... i had created another account friended him and messaged him..and he replied.. his ip address is the only address to send a message to that account so it would be easy for the higher ups to find. im just waiting on the reply of his ip address
  • i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Sorry man, but your taking this way to far when its completely your fault. Why in the world would you go first with a leve 13 guy with no vouches? Sorry man take the loss and lesson learned
    Especially when you have vouches and really trusted i would say
    he had many vouches,, i believe 4 or 5 i myself and a few of my friends have also with him with no issues ... this was his choice to break the law..

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...=boosted%20bmw

4 or 5 vouches mean nothing especially when there just from small trades. Thats why i dont bother.getting vouches just trade wit trusted people they mean nothing.....anybody can be legit wit small trades but the scammers scam on big trades
    and now scammers will have big consequences.. prison time and a permanent felony on his record
    Bounty fulfilled.
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Get me an ip or email address.....I'll get his info for you. No charge