Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Server Glitch?

2g4u2c2g4u2c Registered Users 227 Posts
Raced Vivian Tran from team Anarchy for pinks. Her Viper GTSR vs my Z4 GT2. Race started fine but after the green...There was a glitch and she was 5 car lenghts ahead! WTF was that? Come on CIE...I can't be losing my car like that! MAXED BMW Z4 GT down the drain because of a server glitch... Mind you I was on wifi and close to my router. No ways an error on my side...fix this please CIE!!!

Comments

• Options
    Jon926Jon926 Registered Users 438 Posts
    i got a problem to ,when i race the game lag and went the race is finish say DNF.
  • Options
    YerpleYerple Registered Users 69 Posts
    I got the dnf earlier, cie or glu whoever the frick is in charge need to fix this shit, been almost three month for an update right?
  • Options
    2g4u2c2g4u2c Registered Users 227 Posts
    It's a great explanation of how the game works but does it also add boost even if the player doesn't have any loaded? Player stated no boost. My car was boosted and there was no burn out at the light. Even if their car was maxed....Mines was also maxed and boosted. Too many variables so basically it's an eff you and just eat the loss. I can see if I lost in a close race and they pulled in the end to get the win...but to have a car warp like 5 car lengths and I lose a car I spent my money on to build is BS! Might as well have been restart glitched....makes no difference.