Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Time caps and speeds bug.

madoxersmadoxers Registered Users 56 Posts
Hello, after you changing the rates of all cars due to a change in the code u did, I had to redo all tunes on my cars for different lobbies and I ran into a problem more than once, and I am sure that I an not the only one having it. The problem is getting disqualified after winning the race. I think if you tune your car too fast for a certain lobby the game disqualifies you and you lose. For an example, the camaro ss 2010 used to run 9.920 on the old rating system at 1645. Now after the change, I have tuned my camaro to do 9.98 but I have noticed that every time I run that fast in the camaro, I get disqualified?? I know I am not glitching, or using any hack, the car is capable of doing that time with a proper tune. I think admins set speed caps for each lobby, and whoever breaks that cap gets disqualified and loses. Was it the solution you followed to prevent glitchers from running faster in a lobby? If so, then it is really a fail.. Us legit players now cant tune our cars fast enough or use their max power??? This is killing the fun in tuning. Hell no I wont make my car run 10.0 when it can do 9.9s I have lost cars due to this, I have lost much time on this game and I am not enjoying it anymore.. When you want to fix something, you dont screw up something else. Seriously admins, get a hold of yout shiit before you start losing players.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will look into this madoxers
  • Options
    can you give me a list of what cars are DQ'ing for you?
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n69346]can you give me a list of what cars are DQ'ing for you?[/QUOTE] Just curious what is the max run time for the eclipse boosted cause If I go faster then 9.5 I get DQ for going to fast. This happened to me on all three eclipse I own.
  • Options
    looking at this now
  • Options
    we will adjust these times with our next push
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    I have same issue with acrx
  • Options
    I just hope they wont change the rates again and make us redo all tunes because that would be fkd up lol.
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    JUST FRUSTRATING IS ALL I CAN SAY....I FEAR EACH UPDATE NOW.....ALL TUNES DOWN THE DRAIN TO START OVER SUX!!!
  • Options
    Lol pnp if that happens again im giving up on the game. waste of time bro.
  • Options
    STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ford gtr 1668 (low) before update it was tuned to run 7.700 best time after update and a 8 hp drop 7.942! Although I'm going into finish line mode with clock just turning 7.7 still!
  • Options
    boogiecashboogiecash Registered Users 4 Posts
    I found out the hard way about the acrx lost one to a spin and didn't know they changed. It. Wish I would of known. I expected it to be to fast for lobby. And anticipated all wheel drive taking rpms down with a little passed perfect launch.needless to say I lost the car. Thanks for the heads up cie.
  • Options
    And this is not fixed yet. So **** annoying. Just lost a gt2 to this crap. I am giving up on this game till this is fixed and my cars get back into my garage.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I'm very frustrated with the game right now, all my tunes that worked well are now too fast for the lobby they were in. Trying to go through all my turf cars and re tune for correct lobby really sucks, typically I get about 20k per turf but this turf I gave up at 5k, nothing is working right
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I have noticed this happen on the last race right before getting engine damage too.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Before the update, I had an a class r/t that would run 9.55 in the 1650 lobby, but now I had to detune it and can only run 10.7.. I lost it last night to a zr1 that ran 9.5xx in that lobby.. Anyone else see these times with the new system?
  • Options
    we are working on this stuff now