Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Where's the reward for those who didn't cheat and weren't hacked?

CyberCyber Registered Users 26 Posts
So,

The new logic is to compensate only those which were hacked with a 500 gem bonus and all their cars back. Placing them at a very distinct advantage over us whom weren't hack. Now, how is that fare to everyone else? Understanding the feeling of their lost and reimbursing them. Yet, now I have to watch out for the hackers and everyone else who received a fully upgraded car and 500 gems just for whining. Where's the compensation for those of us that didn't cheat and weren't hacked. Guess then it's just, "Oh be lucky they didn't get you too!" Give everyone who didn't cheat something back as a reward.

Comments

• Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Fox stated yesterday there would be a gift this morning. I may have read it wrong, but I see no gift and it's afternoon here
  • Options
    boogiecashboogiecash Registered Users 4 Posts
    They didn't give me anything when I told them I was hacked and lost zr1 and subi and countless other cars to hackers. But all the sudden they start giving out cars to people being hacked and I may it may it have been. it's a load of shyt
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Omfg!! You guys are ridiculous!! Always having some demands for CIE. If you didn't get robbed just let it go already. Everyone is wanting hand outs.
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I'm not complaining sik , just stating what I've read in other books in forum
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    That wasn't meant for you brother Raz. It was for the OP. When I started my post in this topic only the OP had a post in here lol. You're all good bro. Nothing but respect for you
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Let it be known that the UNITED RACERS are NOT seeking a free handout and are NOT to be confused with the OP. WE want REPAYMENT for what we lost for this weekend and PRIOR TO this weekend due to other errors!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are still adjusting for working out the glitch, after that is completed and safe we move forward to compensation for time lost etc.
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    The baller CRXBOI still doing good ! The only thing I want from "CIE games" is a 89-91 Honda CR-X siR with carbon hood and hatch! Please !!! With a cherry on top! I'll send you guys a bouquet of flowers legit.