Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Nismo owners. What are you assuming you will get back in our paint refund?

Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
So from what I can compile from just looking at my nismos between three accounts. I should see a return of 3790 gems and 100 k plus in rrc What about y'all ?

Comments

• Options
    To be honest I want a refund on the rims. They don't even match the car now. Except red line rims I'll keep. Seriously what a waste of money.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    More than likely how ever much you spent on it to begin with, be it gems or cash. Seems logical anyway.
  • Options
    JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    Literally the biggest waste of money I've ever wasted. Million dollar wheels I bought don't match with the car anymore. And for the paint, back to plain boring white. Waste of 1 million RRC and 200 gems.
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    they're working on it...
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    What about the gem stuff on nismos if u bought the nismo from another player who gets the gems?
  • Options
    Well if that was the case. The people that sold the cars to everyone would be very furtunate to recieve a refund for saling the cars pre painted. What about the actuall owners.
    More than likely how ever much you spent on it to begin with, be it gems or cash. Seems logical anyway.
  • Options
    Better yet the people that lost one in pinks get refunds ? Lol wow what a though of madness.
  • Options
    Ninja I'm working on getting some actuall emails to show you the refunds people have gain in re painting thier stripless rx7 gt specs. In most cases these were won in pinks,purchased,traded. Etc. ASAP I post the actual letters of what they got in gems and mills for a glitch car being fixed months later. Now we are talking about a car that was never spouse to be painted. The idea of saying we will refund just the people that install the paint. Well down right that's not right. What about the people that own the cars now. The owners are the ones in this issue not the loser in pinks. Not the person exploting on FB around Cie back. It's the person that owns the nismos that are left with a car they worked hard for. A car that was presented with paint upgrades that are taken away by the company that made a mistake. I'm here for the people.
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    if you did buy it from another player, you paid an extra because it was painted. I think the actual owner should get compensation...
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Restorations go to the player that purchased the paint. We don't recognize player to player car sales so no, there will be no compensation for that. Refunds should have gone out earlier today. Basically, if you purchased paint for a Nismo, you will get what you paid back. If you painted multiple Nismo's you will get each paint purchase back.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    So basically you paid out all the people that bought nismos. Painted the nismos. Sold nismos. Lost the nismos. But the actually co existing owners that find thier nismo plain jane empty handed. Great customer service. I'll be sure to let everyone know.
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1474714816114402&set=o.238312155374&type=1 I have made a message to Nissan above. Please submit your feelings and comments to show Nissan.
  • Options
    HydroRollaHydroRolla Registered Users 459 Posts
    I never got my gems back I traded for a plain Nizmo with rims and bought the paint for it myself
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm bothered by how if the car was wrapped on the weekend then why did if take until Wednesday to make and announcement? There's no excuse because in my business if I ask why something is changed I get an answer immedienrly, not after 3 days!
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    LOL, I wonder if the new owners of CIE are aware of all the problems going on.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I think you are underestimating the amount of people who bought NISMOs. They will all be refunded sooner or later, just gonna take a little time.
  • Options
    I could care less about the money being refunded now. I'm angry Jew only looking to bring a horrible bussiness down from taking people's money. I will take the facts and bring them forward to the public and investors. I will spend money and time to show the truth.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    You're such a cheerleader, bro. Take a seat and just calm down. You're worried about a measly paint job? Seriously, the game is in desperate need of an update with all the continuous bugs going on, and you're worried about paint? Paint! In the words of Chris Carter "C'mon maaaan"
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    I don't post much, and i don't care much about gem paints and refund and such. i bought a 200 gem green Nismo. Ok, they decided to re-wrap it white, cool, what bother me is, some green paint is still showing through the white paint. is there a way to correct that please?
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    So I have 4 gem green nismos that are now white. still waiting.
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    What I miss, why did they take the paint away in the first place
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I just noticed that the paint option is completely gone for the nismo. Nice. I'm worried if they can't even fix that minor bug how are we to ever expect them to fix the other 419,394 other bugs?
  • Options
    Repoo0Repoo0 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Between my missus and myself we have over 15 nismo all with 200gem paint and gem rims. We didn't buy any thru the game but paid bulk mils to someone who did buy. That seller would gem out to what we requested and we would pay him in RRC. I think it should be the CURRENT OWNER who gets the refund as we are the ones whom are effected. Now I'll need to remove the gem rims or have to shell out more gems to get the rims that will suit the white paint.