Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why are people still betting and pinking with the hack/glitches still active?!?!

Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
This is solely MY opinion take it and run with it or not I don't give a ****!! But seriously people know that this glitch/hack has been around for almost a week now and is still happening yet your still PINKING & BETTING money. Anyone who has complained about losing **** then the next day goes right back out doing the same losing your **** shouldn't get ANYTHING from CIE at all. . . All your doing is making it harder for them to fix the issues and get back on track by flooding the forums with I lost this I lost that.. How much **** are you going to lose till ya realize it's not worth it? . . It's starting to get outta hand people fishing for these hacker/glitchers expecting to get reimbursed for your own stupidity knowing that the hacks still out there and people are still using it. Only way I'll start betting/pinking or buying gems is when I have a video conformation from CIE showing the hack in progress and showing the fix is actually working then and only then will I come back to race and spend money on this game. Anyway that's my feeling on this issue it just stating to get old now.

Comments

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    They said the dnf hack is patched??? Is it not
  • Options
    From what I ready it was patched but people are still loosing there cars to the glitch so I don't know what to think until I see video proof that it's actually patched and working not some hear say bs it's fixed yet still going on.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    the glitch is fixed
  • Options
    Do you have 100% proof to show it's fixed to easy those who don't believe it's fixed cause a few days ago we were told it was fixed yet it was still happening? I just wanna make sure if I decide to participate in turf this week and I go and bet or pinks Im not gonna get screwed and have to post about it and waste your time or my time on this issue... Thanks
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I haven't seen it or heard about in past couple days, I have a feeling the people saying it's still happening on here are trying to get handouts.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We have confirmed it closed and i have yet to have anyone show me a case that is legitimate
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Fox the dnf hack is patched I had multiple ppl foul on me and j would win just like before. But what is still out there is the DQ and I don't know how or why it happens but it's been happening to allot of ppl 2 nights ago I pinksliped my hulked nismo gtr and I lost by dq when I watched the replay I ran 6.968 and the person I was racing ran 7.011. Luckily that person was nice enough to give it back [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n70939]We have confirmed it closed and i have yet to have anyone show me a case that is legitimate[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I honestly don't see why I still play this game. Game has been snowballing downhill so fast so never mind a pinks or money challenge. Question is what are YOU getting out of the game with all these problems going on??? You actually still have fun playing this??? I have logged in a few times then I sit there like, "ok....now what?...do I race for fun now?" One of 10 races you can almost guarantee some sort of blip happening. The real game with RR is let's see how many races you can do without an error OR - challenge someone in pinks or money and pray that you don't lose your chit due to problems. That's where bugs are a lot more apparent and seem to happen. Not as often during a general race. Happy racing everyone!!
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I had the error reload as well, strange, but when I hit reload everything continued as normal as far as the race results go.
  • Options
    JerkJerk Registered Users 19 Posts
    I've still been getting the DNF problem with identical symptoms as before, less than 30 minutes ago. Takes a really long time for lights to drop, we race, I win, takes a really long time to send results to server, other person gets win, I get DNF. This is right after a fresh restart of the app and a good connection.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Seriously guys call Apple Technical support. I just did they reviewed the case and was able to compensate part of my few hundred money I spent on gems.(some purchases date back to 2013 and they couldn't go back only so far) These little CIE compensation R class cars and 80-100 gems a pop are not good enough to people who invested hundreds into a game with issues clearly NOT fixed cuz they continue to happen as we speak. I have not bought since May 5th and will no longer buy anything from CIE. Call Apple and get your money back. I feel like a fool that I spent as much as I have but thank you APPLE for making it happen. It's nice when someone is able to just make it happen rather than say "oh well we can't cuz x,y,z......*royalties*....*costs*..yada yada" lame ass chit. excuses. No I don't understand C+ programming but the game the way it's ran by hackers gets a E- programming Java chip. How them apples? Thanks Apple.