Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

dabeast666 is a SCAMMER!!!

Made a deal to trade my maxed furai for nismo I went first because he said he was legit and hated scammers gave me a story about how he had a z4 get scammed off him he took car and got off game and then deleted me his ign in dabeast666 as it is on here...If anyone can help I have screen shots of full conversation...I want my damnnn car back

Comments

• Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Wow that sucks. I just gave him a car. Sorry bro
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    Yeah I saw that man its all good just sucks I've del with a lot of good ppl on here and so many have to f. It up
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    What's your ign
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    I have gotten your furai back from dabeast666. Post pictures and i will return it to you
  • Options
    Bump. Post proof and it will be returned to you
  • Options
    Funny that dabeast666 had the exact same furai to offer me, please post proof and your car will be returned ASAP
  • Options
    Thanks man I sent them too u
  • Options
    Ok man thanks for posting proof. Pm me on forums or if you see me online and furai is yours
  • Options
    jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Wow.. good fella
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Nice going I can't shift.......good man!
  • Options
    ShaunShaun Registered Users 335 Posts
    Good work i can shift
  • Options
    Thank u so very much...you are the man I can shift
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Nice job i cant shift.
  • Options
    Just got her back thanks again man
  • Options
    No worries man goodluck, returned.
  • Options
    Jon926Jon926 Registered Users 438 Posts
    I deal whit him today he dont scam me i thinks he need come and talks what really happends...