Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars for sale/trade

twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
Hey fellas got a few cars i wanna move around. Have 2 maxed stis one blue one white both turbo 1658 rating, 2 new style challengers one turbo one sc 1664 on turbo 1663 on sc, one nsx sc 1663 with aero, stock srt4, maxed 1649 svg cobra mustang, 1668 mcclaren mc4 Lookin for cars equal value. Would like an a class skyline or bmw m3, camaro gem car, cash of course works also. Not too picky would like to play round w some diff cars vs having multiple same cars etc. hit me up in game my sn is twyer24

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    how much for svt?
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Uhm. 60k? Or trade of equivilent car
    Bump. Lookin for a skyline, ford gt, camaro gem car
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Looking at your old post you were selling it for 40k
  • fivecatzfivecatz Registered Users 68 Posts
    How much for the nsx?
    I changed my mind lol. Svt is 38 just to buy it before upgrades. So id like 60. And the nsx is 80k before upgrades so im thinkin 130 for it
  • run faster mexicanrun faster mexican Registered Users 4 Posts
    im intrested in the nsx and the challengers. friend me in game @ run faster mexican 2 and lets talk prices.
  • NoscustomNoscustom Registered Users 5 Posts
    Trying to sell or trade a maxed out 2011 sti looking for a supra doesn't have to be maxed but maybe with a few upgrades