Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    What did he scam you of exactly? I can try to get him back
  • Options
    PopDaMan123PopDaMan123 Registered Users 3 Posts
    No he's not... Lol he clearly kinda said that he already sold it to DJTUT... And besides, what did he scam you of exactly? Did you give him the 15K and he never gave a car? Because that's not what it seems like.
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Your a scammer man nobody cares lol
  • Options
    UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    Ok, first off, I never saw any proof of the 15K being transferred... So how can you say he scammed you?
  • Options
    DJTUTMDJTUTM Registered Users 1,508 Posts
    False... He is not a scammer. He broke a deal but didn't scam you. When you get scammed that means one person MADE an agreed transaction and the other didn't. Meaning you transferred cash/car and he failed to do the same. That is not what happened. If you are going to accuse him of something, make sure you understand the terminology.
  • Options
    blackchromeblackchrome Registered Users 251 Posts
    You seem like you are just trying to redeem your name EVO. dont take innocent people down as you go. as said above, seems like he just broke the deal and you are just upset.
  • Options
    Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    Im confused, who got scammed? I didn't see any scam
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    He is why does he keep lying tho why did he say he thought I want the evo but he said okay to the dart
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    It doesn't seem like he scammed you man... He never really took anything from you.
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    True but if you want to be technical he took time and pissed me off but I really appreciate you actually caring lol