Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game made me lose only campaign car

reese2778reese2778 Registered Users 41 Posts
I was trying to switch my frs R-Spec over to my other account, but the game glitched and I lost my Viper GTS-R instead...it was my only campaign car, and I don't have 500 gems to register a new one...if I don't get it fixed soon I'm gonna quit the game

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    See ya later
  • Options
    If you don't have any advice please don't post on here.
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So.... you were trading or moving cars... which we don't recommend nor do we recognize.... using your only campaign car. Did your other account get that car?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    just start over an other account...
  • Options
    kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    What he said ^^^ if u wanna transfer cars lemme know
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Yea your best bet, if you can't buy the gems, is to make a new Game Center account then start a new game.. Once you have completed the campaign on the new account, then move over your current cars.
  • Options
    Ok, so I'll start a new account, but first: 1. How do I remove this account from my facebook? 2. Is there a way I can use the same name?
  • Options
    I'm not sure how to "remove" it from Facebook. But you'll be able to over ride the Facebook data with your new account. No you won't be able to use your old in game name.. I should have asked this before hand, are you on iOS or android?
  • Options
    Okay, I do also, and what I like to do it this: make a new Game Center account (apple), start a new RR game, once it's loaded up, go into your game profile page and select Facebook, sign in, once you've associated your new game with FB, then load your android version (as a new install) when it asks, choose FB, sign in, now you will have loaded the game from game center that you just created. It's the best way I know how.. And it's always saved and retrievable.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, but after being hacked yesterday and scammed today, I think I'm just gonna quit the game altogether...