Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Anybody else having issues since last update?

xQlusivxQlusiv Registered Users 3 Posts
Ever since I downloaded the recent update my game has been acting funny. Had issues with loading times, finding matches, and general connection issues.

Now, my game won't even open. As soon as I click on the icon, it opens up and closes immediately. Anybody else experiencing these issues? Or am I the only one?

Comments

• ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    Yes I am very much so, but it's still running now, the first issues mentioned is what I have
  • Aftershock95Aftershock95 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine was doing the same thing now it loads but I take my civic to race and all the rooms have 9 sec cars in them and if I do win a race I get DNF everytime I have lost 2 cars because of it
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yep,

Game crashed big time last night during TW.

Kept giving me an error 200 code and "error updating eligible TW cars. Please refresh".

Of course I couldn't refresh!! *sigh* I lost SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many races and over $10,000 in cash.

I deleted the app, and reinstalled. Hasn't played up yet, but I am not too confident about it.
  • theepktheepk Registered Users 8 Posts
    yeah i keep getting error 29 when trying to upgrade my car parts so i decided to start a new game and account now my game just hangs after i finish the 350z tutorial
  • garudanlgarudanl Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah got the same issues, icons not working, after winning screen takes ages to load, connection speed to slow so i cant join lobbies(my wifi at home is working perfectly), freezing after races etc. Rebooted phone, reinstalled rr, cleared cache and got 3 gig free on phone so what could be the problem?
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    some guy lost due to dnf, he message me and i gave him his car back even tho i know i won. then later on lost my car do to dnf when i clearly won that race. im getting really tired of this BS. i know some people who has played this game for some time and quitting. i might go to that same route here soon again
  • HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Juz had weird stuff. I was in turf lobby, then a replay came out n result was tie but it displayed on my idevice said invalid..tie race. So I must hit ok then it counted one race for me. Engine stress added and my boost gone 1 race.