Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF/DQ Exploit: What is was, What we are doing

Comments

• Kylec2833Kylec2833 Registered Users 633 Posts
    My rr name is kylec2833 and mikey020977 took my mclaren and cash from me using the dnf/foul hack
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I'm posting on behalf of teammate who isn't forum member. She sent email also. Twnklpink is her user name What she lost in this race because of dnf glitch: 10k plus a 1671 furai ( dark gray) with 1mil gold rims. The dnf was immortal626. I would love to see a player voting panel and I would love to be on it
  • JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    Is time componsatsible by any chance? Apperantly my time was wasted like I had said earlier to these lame hackers during turfs.
  • X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    X86 BRZ,timebom8,10m rr cash,Yes. I lost 1 max furai and 2 max civics it happens to me alot. I just remember timbom8 idk who other else
  • COBRA KING 2014COBRA KING 2014 Registered Users 10 Posts
    A couple of racers I know we're unable to post on the forum said they were also scammed by the dnf hackers. If you would please take a look. Their ign: Joshuaficked Just in time Thanks rrfox
  • TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
    Pretty sure I got done a couple of times during the TW. Only lost a little in game cash. I didn't keep track as I was to angry about being DQ'd and not knowing why. Did capture the last one right at the end of the TW, my car from memory was an integra no parts installing, no gem boost just turned spot on. Can send screen shot. My username: TheMagicRat Possible perp: k1o7sabbzs753 Compensation: RR cash, Gems, new Car (classic Jaguar E Type, new F Type, HSV Maloo Ute, Koenigsegg are just a few ideas). In game Mods: great idea, would vote for sure.
  • MUNCHIEZ666MUNCHIEZ666 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I'm tired of always getting this DNF thing I allready lost 4 cars because of that DNF even tho I win the race they put me that DNF it's really disappointing to be loosing cars to does glitches and/or hackers you guys should try and give me back some of my cars I would really appreciated they were gem cars and two turf cars and also try to do something about does hackers the game ain't the same with them taking away my money and cars my name on Racing Rivals is MUNCHIEZ666 I would appreciated a lot if you help me and give me something back please
  • Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    So from what I'm hearing is that were getting 500 gems back? I lost a maxed M3 and that may not seem much but but that is almost 500 gems to buy stock then the hundreds of thousands to tune it. I am glad you're trying but I hope there is more to come.
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Don't really want to bother you over this Foxx, but my game keeps crashing.

Like, before, after or during a race. Even when in the garage. The game drops out and I have to re-open the app.

I always lose the race, of course when I get back in.

I have tried to delete the app and re-install but it keeps doing it.

While you're in the mood to fix shit, can you please look into this too please. :D

Cheers mate
  • ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    What I need from you:
    1. if you were affected I need your username FoundFame
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username this is not a hack but it is a hanging bug where i don't even get to race the user at all
    3. What you would like to see as a gift all of my 17 stellas back, my gt2 bmw back, my rx7 gt spec back(all maxed by the way) 5000 gems for the messing around of this crap
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? whats the survey for?? it sounds pointless.

NOTE: this is not a joke it is a legitimate problem i have. i have also a problem that when i legitimately lose my cars, all the others of its kind get engine damage.

sorry forgot to mention names of most of the racers this happened to me racing; Bad Connection , IMM2SLOW , ARSTED , XTREME6969 , MORE SWAG , Nazer808 , HALLUCINATIONS , WHY HATE
  • ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    ESPESP wrote: »
    Don't really want to bother you over this Foxx, but my game keeps crashing.

Like, before, after or during a race. Even when in the garage. The game drops out and I have to re-open the app.

I always lose the race, of course when I get back in.

I have tried to delete the app and re-install but it keeps doing it.

While you're in the mood to fix ****, can you please look into this too please. :D

Cheers mate
    i think my current problem is the same as yours, do you goto race for pinks, and raise pinks, then game just hangs in that place, time runs out and you have to restart app to find missing cars???? i thought this was just my own problem so kept racing, loosing cars over and over, now i see it is actually a problem I'm pissed off! I've lost all my stellas(note, some of these were legitimately lost(11/17))
  • DajigglerDajiggler Registered Users 61 Posts
    My name is OP FGT and I lost a m3 gt2(maxed). The person who took it through dnf was T1TO E1 MEN0L. I was looking for the ford gt turf car or rx7 turf car that would be great thanks and sure I would love to be in that voting process
  • SmurfcivicSmurfcivic Registered Users 84 Posts
    My username is the same. This is only screenshot I took as game froze. I lost a lot of cars and cash to this bs 23E3CE24-FE90-4BAE-8D72-30BDCE7CD000.png
  • garudanlgarudanl Registered Users 4 Posts
    This morning i got a message in red saying, your profile is updated but unfortunately no compensation :-(
    iNgame: garudanl
  • TRU3 K1NGTRU3 K1NG Registered Users 98 Posts
    So I buy a rare black stripless rx-7 spec for 5 mill and now it seems that CIE switched it back to normal color with stripe so when will you guys be replacing my 5 mill or am I out that money this is total bs I have lost cars just like everyone else to the DNF glitch and all sorts of other ways my INgame: TRU3 K1NG
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    So besides the cars back that was takin are we getting anything else like a max nismo or something more ??
  • mkharley80mkharley80 Registered Users 4 Posts
    IGN: mkharley80

Lost a maxed Scion TC and a little less than 15K on Sunday 5/11/14 to an unknown hacker. Went back to recently raced in game area to retrieve his username and the race did not even show up as ever happening. I didn't lose nearly as much as most people to this crap but am throwing my name and what happened to me out there as one more testimonial. Any compensation would be fine in my opinion, most of all I just want to be able to play worry free.
  • Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Already this turf I've lost a acrx that I built just for today by racing then it comes up that I need to reload game and lost my car after I won the race!! Then I go to my srt8 to have the race glitch so bad my car stayed at the start line then all of a sudden I'm 3/4 the way down the track at rev limiter so needles to say I lost that car to. Is anything being done about this stuff? I haven't even been compensated for the last "fix" you guys did about the dnf/dq hack. It's getting old losing cars when you shouldn't be.
  • Traebird64Traebird64 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ign is traebird64 I got hacked by Lamont211984 several times and I lost a lot of cash close to 3mil and 4 cars one being a maxed Stella two a maxed rammi and the other two were crap cars I would live to be more active to the forum and game as we'll so that would be cool and as a gift rrcash would be nice and my rammi back but you guys are the ones who will decide thx for fixing the hack
  • GabornskiGabornski Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lost my fr-s and my z4. Did not realize at the time I was hacked. Gabornski
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    all users have been credited back. If you have not please PM me with your username so we can review your account.
  • Rocking racesRocking races Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 77 Posts
    I got affected lost a r34 nissian to them dam hackers I would like something better than low gems and slow r class cars they were alright but compared to everything players have lost I think the compensation should be a little better. Plz add me to the voting list I would like to vote for a car becuz I am a lil sick of the bugs and all the crap that happens in this game. I had to quit my team becuz of how bad it got I don't like givin free tw points to hackers and gettin engine damage at the same time it's not fair plz fix it
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    WTF I was in the room rating G025 in turf wars with my challenger and I challenged big dog killer to a race and and the end of the race It said I got disqualified he was usin the DQ GLITCH WTF! CIE LOOK AT THE REPLAY
    2zq8pau.jpg HERE IS THE PROOF CIE
    I raved him twice and it happened twice
  • Seram SejukSeram Sejuk Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Foxx, i do send couples email via contact customer service but until now still have no reply.. So i decide to post and talk to u.. About the turf z4 that u give its nice but i lose more that one car.. I still didn't get other cars that i lose and now the turf z4 TORQUE suddenly went down not like first receive.. I tune it to 730TQ but now its being 706TQ same like normal z4.. I try to reinstall the upgrades but the result still same.. And now new problem is both racer will be DNF/disqualified.. Its happens again.. Please do something to refund my other loses and please fix my turf z4 TQ as well.. With that 500 gems i still cant replace my cars that i lost from (special showroom) thx!
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Just thought I would share here for you Foxx as you seem very active in this thread.

My game crashed big time last night during TW.

Kept giving me an "error 200 code" and "error updating eligible TW cars. Please refresh". I've taken screen dumps of this crap if you're interested in seeing them.

Of course I couldn't refresh the game!! *sigh*

I lost SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many races and just over $10,000 in cash.

I deleted the app, and reinstalled. Hasn't played up yet, but I am not too confident about it.

Sorry to annoy you with this petty crap, but just thought I make a mention of it.
  • DaGhost1202DaGhost1202 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I will put up a pic of the cheater who did this to me !
  • COBRA KING 2014COBRA KING 2014 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Another teammate of mine ign Wingless Angel said she was victim of the dnf hack Thanks for looking into the issues
  • tyti vilsontyti vilson Registered Users 2 Posts
    My name is Tyti Vilson. I lost my rx7 gt-spec. capt frank87 who used dnf glitch on me. I want the NY rx7 spec is compensation for it. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.