Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF slip race

xROVER666xxROVER666x Registered Users 33 Posts
Just pink slipped the s class mclaren in my just finished rx7 gt spec and lost because I didn't finish? I was a clear win for me. And I'm really sick and tired of all these arbitrary responses from admins about "transactions are final". That's crap. Step up and own your product and actually provide some CUSTOMER support. Stuff that we have paid for with our real world cash shouldn't be spaced by your products shortcomings. Until you can come up with a better customer service plan to replace unfairly lost vehicles, I quit.

Comments

• TurbosnailTurbosnail Registered Users 5 Posts
    So quick to take money out for stuff you buy but no good customer support lost my maxed rwb this way i clearly won but got dnf it would be better if u got the run it again if you got dnf not fair hackers found a way to exploit this and cie games lets them run loose not even a car compensation when you have proof you got the race stolen
  • xROVER666xxROVER666x Registered Users 33 Posts
    It's clearly a glitch/hack. After I made this post I lost my zr1 to DNF. And then just now I raced that same person and DNF again and lost another car. That's twice with the same person. Never had any DNFs before and now I get two while pink slipping the same person twice in a row? It's bullshit. Decks don't give two shits about it either. They tell you it's just your connection to the server that dropped which is bullshit.how many times to you see DNF for a free race? Never lol I'm **** done with this shitty company. They are completely aware of the problems with their game and have no responsibility for it. Ddkjbfdljngfyljdfgjlrsn **** you admins, bring the ban hammer. I'm out
    Doesn't change the fact that we are paying customers and they are not willing to do anything to return what was wrongfully taken from us. If they would abort their we won't ever give cars back ever for any reason policy, then people would surely be happier. Sure a few people might weasel their way into a free car or two but when there are so many legit cases with proof and screenshots of the offenders and they still won't give us our car back? That's crap. It's just a stupid policy. Bad business practice. Need to put together an A game real soon to fix all this junk. Until then I'm done
  • macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Just lost 2 maxed cars cuz of that dnf or dq thing aswell... Grrrrrrrr
  • YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm beginning to think this was intentionally placed in the game so players can lose their cars & do anything to get them back aka spend real money towards the game.. the more you lose, the more you will want to spend in buying more cars & parts from their shop.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I was wondering that a while back, but if that were the case, why isn't anyone writing about how many cars they have won on here? Unless they are winning as well but just want to write about the losses?
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    If I payed (real money) for a car and lost it, I wouldn't buy another. Maybe if the customer service was there but from what I read, it's not.
  • IM_DIPPINNIM_DIPPINN Registered Users 21 Posts
    Know what's even funnier? The mods and admins and developers won't reply to any post like these because they can't give their standard answer of "we are looking into this issue" or "write a ticket and we will see what we can do" this IS without a doubt the worst support team I have ever seen for any game.. Including console and computer games, this is by far the worst. They can't and won't make excuses for how it's happening but also won't compensate us for it? Terrible. You won't be back if you're going to wait for all these bugs to be fixed, or support from them, way to go cie you now have the crown of worst customer satisfaction
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    Great post...now I have to be aware in pinks...and for what I can read here in the forum it seems that customer support rating is about 3/10. This rating is based on the fact that they (CIE) did resolve "some" issues with certain accounts. But I had read to many post of people loosing their cars....and nothing happens, CIE just not resolve the problem. And as you said...if we paid with real money to buy cars or gems, at least we want good customer support.
  • IM_DIPPINNIM_DIPPINN Registered Users 21 Posts
    Are we gonna get our cars back?
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    IM_DIPPINN wrote: »
    Are we gonna get our cars back?
    I don't think you are able to, as the game faq does not have the option to move cars around from what i have heard of. So technically you are s.o.l.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Couldn't the mods put a freeze on the pink races until they figure it out?
    I wouldn't even care about losing anything if it was fair and square = bottom line. And I don't hate the fact that your telling me your working on it, that's actually fantastic news, even if progress is slow. I hate the second part that usually follows that statement. "Transactions are final". Even though you know what's going on and we have screenshots of unfair losses.