Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

cars and wheels I'm suggesting

Hey I wanted to suggest if you guys could add the the 1999 cheverolet cheyenne the 2014 cheverolet silverado 1500 2500 and 3500 and the hatchback edition of the subaru wrx sti or atleast every car that has a hatchback and sedan option in real life to be in the game like the subaru and honda civic has a sedan and hatchback option also if you guys could at least once a month make it so a gems only car could be sold for cash for a limited time that way people who don't have jobs can use in game cash to buy the cars and last but not least for turfs can you guys make it so 3000 and lower teams can win cash and gems Like my team is in in the 200s that way we can win the 50 gems and maybe some extra cash and can you guys please make it so we can trade auction or even sale our cars to players that way we won't get scammed that is all I suggest and hopefully will take in mind my suggestions thanks for everything if you do put my suggestions in the game oh and I almost forgot can you guys make make the wheels cheaper and add different brand names like work wheels USA  for cars and XD for the trucks and if you could add the option to lift the trucks and for the work rims add the work emotion xd9s and/or every kind of rim work wheels USA offers thanks again

Comments

• Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I agree Work Wheels. It's from Japan. We also need wheels suited for muscle and exotics