Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Friend list bug

iitz_teohiitz_teoh Registered Users 8 Posts
Everytime i go to my friendlist it adds myself as a friend. Eventually it went to 200 and it tries to add 201 (200 is the max) so now i cant even access my friend's list anymore. Help?

Comments

• iitz_teohiitz_teoh Registered Users 8 Posts
    nope it did not work :(
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Whenever you go to your friends list and are connected to game center and or Facebook it will automatically try to add new friends for you. If you are over the limit this will cause an error. To get around it, first log out of Game Center and Facebook, launch the game, removed some of the people on the friends list then you can reconnect to Facebook and Game Center again.
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    So I tried doing this as well and after reinstalling the app, and loading my account back, I was given a completly different account. I went from a level 55 to a level 1 in an effort to fix this exact same problem. Is there any way of getting back my account? It's really frustarting considering all the time and money I put in to get to where I am.
    If you aren't logged in to game center after a reinstall it doesn't know who you are so it will make a new account. Simply log back in to game center and launch the game and it should ask you if you want to load up your previous game.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Iitz_teoh I get the exact same thing I tried what sage said but did not work
    I can see you are logged out of FB but it looks like it is trying to log in to Game Center. The only reason you get that message is because it is trying to add friends which it does automatically when you are logged in to FB or Game Center and enter your friends list. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to remove them from our side.
  • iitz_teohiitz_teoh Registered Users 8 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sage;n609]I can see you are logged out of FB but it looks like it is trying to log in to Game Center. The only reason you get that message is because it is trying to add friends which it does automatically when you are logged in to FB or Game Center and enter your friends list. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to remove them from our side.[/QUOTE]

I am logged into my account on my ipad and iphone. Do you think that messes it up. Cause i know for a fact it IS NOT ADDING MY FRIENDS. it is adding myself. Like before it added like 50 of myself on my list.