Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

List of legit, honest & trusted dealers

Here is the list of ppl that i have notice that they R fair and honest in their trade/sell transaction .. starting with ppl that I have deal with: |/-\| .. Evil8 .. 3DEE .. JDM RACER 209 .. JOSUE91 .. Pikachu2o9 ........ Then Recommended by forum members but haven't trade with them yet .. Soon I will thought ;) : Mud Digger .. jjbinx808 .. Sun Yah .. Jayrsantana ........ Fell free to add more members if U have deal with them .. ;)
Prev134

Comments

• Sun yahSun yah Registered Users 44 Posts
    Thanks for the shout out venom, I want to also mention qrep( rep ur city) the game had dnf me and gave car to him, he still payed and even offered me my car back if the game kept dq'ing me, great guy
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    Sun yah wrote: »
    Thanks for the shout out venom, I want to also mention qrep( rep ur city) the game had dnf me and gave car to him, he still payed and even offered me my car back if the game kept dq'ing me, great guy
    Thanks bro!
  • skycowboy721skycowboy721 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sold my viper to EVIL8, excellent smooth transaction!
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Thanks for the shout out venom! Greatly appreciated!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Yea thank you bud!
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I've dealt with just about everyone on the list all great people with very smooth deals. Also like to mention XINFAMOUSX. Plenty of smooth deals with him as well
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Very smooth transaction and great deals on prices with roestreyev. If ur looking for any high price showroom cars he is def the person to talk to!
  • JayrsantanaJayrsantana Registered Users 58 Posts
    thanks for the shout out, appreciate it.
  • Ubb31Ubb31 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Roestreyev is definetely legit to do traded or sales with!!!
  • Cthomp22Cthomp22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Did a great deal with Mud digger. He is the man
  • TurbosnailTurbosnail Registered Users 5 Posts
    Anyone have a ramintra 993 they would trade for a m3 gt2 1659?
  • Gus4GGus4G Registered Users 12 Posts
    How lobg till admin review ny account.? I have been banned from online racing. Friends tell me its for too many pinks in one day. I was doing d class type R pinks. I need to be unbanned as soon as possible. Ive paid good money to enjoy this game. And have alot if nice cars and cash i dont want too loose.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    U R welcome guys .. U deserve it for UR honesty and fairness in trade or sale .. Having report scammers & cheaters all around the forum is useless as U seen .. Coz there is no action from the admin side .. And why should when the trade/sell is unligel in their eyes :P .. Anyway this topic is a reference for other players to know the good traders in that game ;) hope it help U to sell/trade UR car faster ;)
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Thanks for this topic. It's hard to be trusted with all scammers. I wish Cie would make it easier and safe to make trade/sales.

Reporting scammers is useless since scammers can change name anytime they want with new account.

I've kept same account since Beta.

My ingame name is the same as here. Talk to me for stock showroom cars. Good prices.
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    jjbinx808 legit , trust him 100%
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Can't get gems cars... sorry...

I'll work on this but so far, not for me...
    U should Bro .. It will increase UR market and build a good name for URself ;) .. For the cash cars ppl R preferring to trade/sale S or R class most .. So focus on them too ;) good luck .. Just tell me if U put UR hand on any R33 or EVO X ;)
    I had some good deals to day .. And I recommended EVO9FQ360 & SALEEN S7 as a good, honest buyers .. I also ask them to go first to build the relationship as its our first deal .. And they fulfill their part .. 5 star buyers ;)
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    im looking for civic type r...offers?
    I have a stock one.. I was looking to trade for an eclipse plus cash on my side
  • speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    speed racer1990 is trusted
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Just did a quick and easy trade with Cyberkid28 good guy!
  • magnum3333magnum3333 Registered Users 32 Posts
    looking for itr....
    JohnnyG-123 is also a trusted seller. 100% legit.
    DOES ANYBODY HAVE BMWGT2 for sale maxxed out. I havent completed game so their not cash in my showroom. Looking to buy maxxed at fair price. Will buy more if price is fair
    How much for a stock one? @jjbinx?
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    JohnnyG-123 >>>>TRUSTED SELLER. Smooth, easy and fast transaction
  • Madhatter3213Madhatter3213 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I just created a team called LeGiTdEaLeRs! Apply Now!
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    add VYVUVINATOR he sell me cheap RX-7 he ask me to go first so i did and he gave me the car
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    what about me?