Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling my whole account (380 cars)

My account has been sold as of yesterday, I'm now slowly transfering all my cars over so I will be around for a week or so if you wish to message me in game and say bye.

As of right now the buyer wishes to stay anonymous, I will update the thread once the buyer wishes to come forward.

Thanks all of you guys for making RR so much fun, its sad to see everything go but I just don't have the time anymore.

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    The best way that I can think of would be to create a new random gamecenter account. Of course not linked to anything. And then email cie and ask them to associate your current in game name to your new Game Center account. Then before you give the Game Center log in info the the buyer, just delete all your friends. OR, you can just move everything over to a new account little by little. Then if you ever wanna come back you'll still have your og account.
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Mud Digger wrote: »
    The best way that I can think of would be to create a new random gamecenter account. Of course not linked to anything. And then email cie and ask them to associate your current in game name to your new Game Center account. Then before you give the Game Center log in info the the buyer, just delete all your friends. OR, you can just move everything over to a new account little by little. Then if you ever wanna come back you'll still have your og account.

Hey thanks mud digger, so then I could give the buyer a new random email I made right?

My only other question is would the buyer get my level and everything? I would like them to get the level as well as the gems.

And do you think CIE would do that?
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    If you sell the Turf cars individually I am very interested.
  • Options
    Bump: Added car list and screenshots.
  • Options
    Bump again
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey thanks mud digger, so then I could give the buyer a new random email I made right?
    Yes, exactly
    My only other question is would the buyer get my level and everything? I would like them to get the level as well as the gems. And do you think CIE would do that?
    They will have everything the same as you have right now. Including your friends. That's why I mentioned deleting your friends list, you wouldn't want someone posing as you.. Yea they should. I don't see why not.
  • Options
    Mud Digger wrote: »
    Yes, exactly They will have everything the same as you have right now. Including your friends. That's why I mentioned deleting your friends list, you wouldn't want someone posing as you.. Yea they should. I don't see why not.

Alright thanks for answering all my questions bro, helped me alot!
  • Options
    Hey Kumag its only paypal right now, saldy I have no use for Itunes.

Also Bump! I got a few offers for around $500 but I'm looking for a bit more.

I would say the total value of the account is around $800, the cash alone is $200+, 110 R class cars and $2-3each is another $250-300, plus 152 gem cars (alot gemed out) around 200-300, plus the 14 turf cars another $200. Then the S class and A and so on another $100. Easily over $800.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    VERY LEGIT DEALER.
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Dankness420 is 100% legit.
  • Options
    Dankness420 is 100% legit.

Thanks uneek!

plus bump lol!
  • Options
    arkoarko Registered Users 1 Posts
    Darkness420 I have a guy who scammed me for my rx7 gt spec. I have screen shots of convo regarding trade for a ramintra 993. I don't know how to post anything on here. My name on rivals is T3MINATOR. The guy who scammed me his name is "" COHIBA. DEAL WAS FOR RAMINTRA 993 I GAVE HIM MY RX7 THEN HE UN FRIEND ED ME AND LEFT I have screen shots but it won't let me post them
  • Options
    Hey Thanks classic 110% dam! And bump again lol!
  • Options
    Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    You still have the 70 mil rr cash? How much you want for that? PM me please
  • Options
    Lilj8517 wrote: »
    You still have the 70 mil rr cash? How much you want for that? PM me please

Atm I'm currently trying to sell my whole account and have a few offers going, if it turns out I dont sell the account my plan is to sell the mills and slowly sell my cars.

We'll see I'm getting married next week and I would like to just sell everything asap.
  • Options
    Update for everyone my account has been sold!
  • Options
    CohibaCohiba Registered Users 39 Posts
    arko wrote: »
    Darkness420 I have a guy who scammed me for my rx7 gt spec. I have screen shots of convo regarding trade for a ramintra 993. I don't know how to post anything on here. My name on rivals is T3MINATOR. The guy who scammed me his name is "" COHIBA. DEAL WAS FOR RAMINTRA 993 I GAVE HIM MY RX7 THEN HE UN FRIEND ED ME AND LEFT I have screen shots but it won't let me post them
    Quit it with the lies bro.. I don't like people that go online to stir up false accusations because I didn't want to trade with you.