Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I've been cheated

JackhorzJackhorz Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, I know I'm so stupid but I really hope that he got banned. I've got cheated my Mazda rx-8 by this guy. Why can't just race like a man? Just a game.. Why have to con people? Is there any possible way that CIE help me get my car back? Pls? I'm so sad now.. My username : jackhorz Driving license: Z005-1928342A

Comments

• Options
    denix1denix1 Registered Users 311 Posts
    I'll give you a stock rx8 with carbon fiber hood and trunck if that helps bro ... i got cheated on 246k yesterday -___-
  • Options
    that he got ripped off obviosly by someone that tols him he would trade I'm guessing
  • Options
    lol wtf u got a driver license in the game
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I got scammed with 385k last night
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Well If you have 18k buy a stock civic si and i can then trade you car in pinkslips.
  • Options
    MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    Trades r unsupported by cie so you will get nothing buddy
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Rob96 is a very reliable person. I can tell you he is only trying to help and I will do the same. I gave a turf subi to silver hemi because he was scammed too. That was a 2 million dollar car by the way so let rob help. Or I can.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Yes rob is legit! Let him help you already OP lol but best thing would be to start over unless you're planning on buying gems and registering the car. If it was your newest campaign car.
  • Options
    jbborjbbor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Username:JBBOR , hello there I want to report a cheap user who cheated me and lied at me by saying that he will exchange a 1975 Stella 930 with my (Mazda spec + SRT viper GTS) and the trade will be Mazda 1994 spec/1975 Stella 930/ SRT viper blue , and to pinks each other with fouling each other for the trades , the first race I fouled and gave him my Mazda spec 1994 and then he kept saying the server is not working and their is a network problem and then he ran away and unfriended me , his USERNAME : SWAGGGY OR SWAGGY because he unfriended me and I remember his level is 8 and the SC is 2487, please I need help from racing rivals because am a very loyal customer of racing rivals, you can see that am buying cash and gems regularly from my Google play account Nasser Nawaf, please I need my car back and what this guy doing is not acceptable at all and am sure that racing rivals will get me my rights. Thank you
  • Options
    jbborjbbor Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's really not good why someone wants to cheat somebody for a game I worked really hard and modified a lot and raced a lot to get this cars and now I have only one car which is stock and I bought a lot of gems and cash for that I lost my ambition to play the game I swear that trust is not a good thing this days specifically when it comes from people who pretend that they are kind and honest , I will not talk much I just felt like sharing my thoughts because of no body get into what happened to me because it really hurts
  • Options
    ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH THIS DOUCHEBAG!!!! HE ACUALLY SCAMMED MY EVO X AND SRT8 ( wanted his z28)