Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for Moderators

[RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
Hey Rivals,
I am looking for a few Racers to help me moderate the forums. This will include posting on users topics to keep them up to date with what we are doing, helping us keep spam and crass people off the forums, and helping bringing the ideas of the people to us the developers. You may post here if you are interested in being a moderator, also, please give us some base information about yourself, and generally anything you find interesting about yourself we may enjoy . Some base requirements, you need to be invested in Rivals and know it in & out, you need to have at least 200 forum posts, and you need to have the patience and responsibility to help us work with the community, and you need to be active on the forums, if not daily. I will review the candidates over the next couple days. As well as what I consider some top choices I will have many other people review the candidates. This thread will lock in 1 weeks time.
Prev1

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Oh sounds great I would be interested... My interests, racing rivals, football, cars, video games, I'm 15 years old if I qualifie great oh I'm also interested in this mod thing!
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I had my post count vanish but let's consider it a fresh new start. I'm 26 and I DJ plus I have talent when it comes to designing graffiti. My phone is always glued to my hand so I have much time on my hands to contribute and help. As far as an investment goes I drop plenty every week with in game purchases and that doesn't count the iTunes gift cards I buy for the Turf cars. I'm pretty knowledgable about the game and I always seem to catch the spammers in the act. I'm happy to help in any way that I can!!
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    This seems pretty cool, I was actually a "jr mod" on TTG a while back, so I have a bit of experience. But a little about me, my name is Tiffany, I'm 21, currently reside in the lovely state of IL. I'm very fluent in sarcasm, which is something I like about myself. ☺️ I get on the forums quiet a bit, I tend to creep on everyone's posts. I type like an educated human, which is always a plus. I like to keep up with all the RR drama, hacks, updates, glitches and news. Although I learn more here then from the RR Facebook page. Anyway, thanks for the time. ✌️
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Question would I become [RR] old Women or no? Doesn't matter just curious and anxious
  • SubaruSTbyeSubaruSTbye Registered Users 70 Posts
    Well, minus the 200 post count. I've been s moderator before, as well as an administrator to forums. Job is quite simple. Be active, be helpful, and redirect any problems that the Moderator themselves can't handle or answer to the Administrators. I'm 23. I've ran forums. Created forums. Designed forums. I'm pretty handy eith Photoshop. Know my way around. Very active on the forums. 50 posts in about 2 weeks or so.. Legitimate player. Enjoy playing the game. And like I said, bedn in this position before, snd even higher authoritized positions. And I'm pretty handy with cars in real life too.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm interested in the moderator position foxxxx
  • Hamed_AlowdHamed_Alowd Registered Users 255 Posts
    Hey , im Hamed & im 23 years old, intrested in gym/ cars / music & online games. I would like be a moderatore But in the game. Always wanted to be one since i played the first Nitto 1320 challenge and 1320 legends. This might be my chance to be be .. Im like most of time on and like to find out more about the game.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I would love to be a moderator on here I am constantly on this site (due to me being handicapped) there is not much I do all day except for keep my ears close to the street I love rr and this is the only game I can play daily. As far as the posts on the forums I have over 1000 posts on here and always searching for more ways and additions to add to the game while looking at what everyone else has to offer. However though I do know a lot about rr I know I have much to learn but I would love a chance to help out this game that has helped me connect to the world and friends socially since I haven't really been able to do that for over a year! If it means anything I'm connected with a lot of your games while also helping do your beta testing for android! I'm invested and would love to how even more! Thanks foxx for the opportunity!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I am extremely interested in the position.

I'll be 31 this June, married with a 10yr old boy. I live in southern Cali, just a couple hours south of long beach in riverside county. Which means I'll be able to meet up if ever need be. I run a home based business working on cars. Mostly flipping them but also repair and restoration.

I have been playing this game since August 2013. Its honestly the only game i play.. I can remember when teams didnt even work haha. I have completed the campaign roughly 29 times. Trying different cars and upgrades. I know every inch of the game. I have gained the respect of almost everyone I have encountered while playing. I'm sure you've seen some of my posts where I've tried to help out. I feel like the reputation I've built would make me a fine candidate for this job. There may have been times where I came off with what seemed like an attitude, but that's only because of the passion I have for this game.

Well foxx, i have personally offered you my assistance anyway i can in the past. I hope I am considered for the position, it would be an honer
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Mud Digger is a good guy and he gets my vote. :D

I have been a Mod on the biggest and best exotic car forum for over 7 years now. I am also have the highest post count on the forum at 70,000+ . It's a great honor doing the job, I really enjoy it.

I won't ask to be a Mod here as I invest a lot of time on my car forum and I won't put as much time into this forum unfortunately. Even though I DO log in here and read/post daily. ;)

But may I make a suggestion that you will probably already be aware of.

Be sure to have Mods set up all over the world. As you you know, this racing game runs 24/7 so it might pay to have at least one Mod in each corner of the world.

If you have most of the day covered via Mods set up in different time zones you can keep on top of all the spammers and issues members have that can be forwarded onto the Admin asap to be resolved as quickly as possible.

If you need any advice or help with anything Foxx, I am more than happy to help out. Just let me know.
  • StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    I'm interested in this. I will pm you !
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    FOXX, I'm interested. PM sent
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Add me FOXX. I'll help out.
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Foxx Im interested in this. Im 32 years old been playing the game since October of 2013. I played baseball in college so I enjoy baseball and sports in general. Enjoy almost all aspects of this game from the racing to the business side of it as well. Good luck in making your choices.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Foxx help this is the only place I can put this , I can't go into my notifications , messages or start any topics. It says to contact system admins
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Am not sure if I have to promote myself or not .. I mean am well know at the game and at the forum .. Am not gonna say I play this game a lot am saying am I live in this game .. been here since day one .. Lived all the good and bad moments .. I consider myself as one of the creator of RR market .. Love to help ppl and answers any question if I have the answer .. Well that's about the game .. About my new life as some of my friends here know am from far place not sure if everyone know where is that .. Am from Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Dubai .. Yes English is not my first language it's Arabic .. My Marital status is complicated so am gonna skip that .. Am consider myself as a car builder, designer and trader .. Worked in many cars that I even lost the count .. Have higher diploma in E-Commerce, web developer & graphics design .. Well I guess that's all what I can share about myself .. But before I ends up I would like to add one thing .. If I haven't get the chance to be moderators I would like to recommend some users .. Those users who am sure they will be the perfect selection for the position .. Those R the most loyal, helpful, honest & really caring about other users .. Starting with SIKAS SHYT
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Hey Foxx, I would of been interested but do not meet the 200posts criteria! :( good luck tho guys, we need this!
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    I'm interested in this as well, I'm on the east coast and very active in RR and forums.
  • britt britt Cheeriosbritt britt Cheerios Registered Users 66 Posts
    Pick me (hands waving in the air wildly)
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I'll throw my name in the hat, I'm on all the time, have all cars in showroom, most turf cars. I'm not sure if I've hit the 200 post
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Hey fox im interested aswell im 29yr and pmed u the rest
  • RevastionRevastion Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm interested but im just new here and im not that much active(depends on my schedule) , but if i could help in any way, just tell me!
  • Lil_Angel145Lil_Angel145 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to become a moderator because I just love playing this game.:-)
  • Lil_Angel145Lil_Angel145 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I haven't even posted yet though
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I just gotta put it in there that a lot of these guys I already consider as mods on here I always see them answering questions and even go to them for help as well venom, cyberkid, the shanky, old women, mud digger, the list goes on!!!! I have respect for all of em and much love! The fact is though is I know that these guys aren't looking at having the "power" of being a mod. All we are applying for is just helping you guys (admins) out even more so you can focus on the bigger picture like pushing out events cars and all the other fun updates you have. We only want to help like we are now! We only want to give back to the game that has become are passion!
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    I just gotta put it in there that a lot of these guys I already consider as mods on here I always see them answering questions and even go to them for help as well venom, cyberkid, the shanky, old women, mud digger, the list goes on!!!! I have respect for all of em and much love! The fact is though is I know that these guys aren't looking at having the "power" of being a mod. All we are applying for is just helping you guys (admins) out even more so you can focus on the bigger picture like pushing out events cars and all the other fun updates you have. We only want to help like we are now! We only want to give back to the game that has become are passion!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • CuratorXAngelusCuratorXAngelus Registered Users 30 Posts
    I also think that whoever you choose for the moderators should also be given something in compensation. It is fantastic they are there to answer all of our questions and give tips and tricks etc. But, I think they should get some kind of a special car that couldn't be pinked or sold or something like that. Make them stand out a bit more in the crowd in race rooms and help deter some of those scammers/hackers. I just think that if they take all of this time to help us that something should be done for them...especially if it is one of the many effected loyal players that may have been scammed/hacked in the past. Just my $.02
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are talking forum moderators here, in-game moderators are much much harder to police
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'd be down for both jobs haha, just sayin.
  • X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Sounds interesting,i am active.. If my racing rivals is working. And.. Yea..im 27. Im funny. So yea. But i think ile just try out. And im an IT
This discussion has been closed.