Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

unleashed 01 is a scamer

We were making a transaction for a m3. He was gunna send the money n I would send car. I have vouches on page 42 on legit buyers sellers list. So we make it up to the bet amount n I hit pinks like I told him I would n he said he would hit chicknout and didn't. He hit race. Luckily my car was stock but still faster than his. Wat do I do. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    dabeast666dabeast666 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Technically you weren't scammed..the scammer was so bad at scamming that they didn't get anything from you there be happy you came out unscathed. Or possibley he messed up and forgot to foul so didn't shift out of first for you? Happened to me today. I forgot to foul. Was pegging out my rx8. Ys never know. But regardless you came out without a lose so be happy and stay clear of that guy just incase he was Tryna get ya.
  • Options
    MrBurnSlowMrBurnSlow Registered Users 472 Posts
    Well see he messaged me back and said he is kne to the game and its his first time trading but I clearly stated to him was was about to go down. And I looked at his account and he has a maxdviper gtrs and some other r class cars. How can u be a newbie and have those cars? I just don't want him to make it look like in the bad guy. I try to be fair and do legit trades. Yeah I only have a couple of vouches but You gotta start from some were right. I just wanted to see wat kind of comments I could get from the rrcomunity
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I think what he is trying to say is that he has the scammers money. Lol
  • Options
    Well see he messaged me back and said he is kne to the game and its his first time trading but I clearly stated to him was was about to go down. And I looked at his account and he has a maxdviper gtrs and some other r class cars. How can u be a newbie and have those cars? And shouldnt he of hit chickn out if he wasnt tryn to scam. I just don't want him to make it look like in the bad guy. I try to be fair and do legit trades. Yeah I only have a couple of vouches but You gotta start from some were right. I just wanted to see wat kind of comments I could get from the rrcomunity
  • Options
    Yeah and I don't wanna be placed as ascamer. I like to be legit and make good fair trades lol
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    If he paid for the car in full give him the car. Best thing you can do. Really. Even though he tried to beat you he paid for it ..... I would say. Thanks. Give him the car. And tell him what page your vouches are. Lol. ....
  • Options
    OK thanx dark night. I was just tryn to figure out how to resolve the situation
  • Options
    Unleashed 01Unleashed 01 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Was an accedent. My fault all the way. I have been playing for a little with 2 devices. But never have i traded with other playrrs. It was my fault and wasnt tryin to scam. Can keep cash and d class car to prove myself. I can pay another amount for the m3 to make it fair. I just want an m3.
  • Options
    Unleashed 01Unleashed 01 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Would help alot if you had in game chat.. chatting here in forums sux. Cant keep up with the conversation and game same time. Let me know when you are free so we can figure this out