Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Good Deal?

MorePsiMorePsi Registered Users 34 Posts
I just got a R34 Maxed out (sick orange rims) with a almost maxed NSX turf tune
for my maxed stella.

Was that a good deal?!

Comments

• MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    Honestly I don't think so
  • MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    R34 maxed is about 650k and nsx is a campaign car so I almost bought a maxed one for $100k and Stella maxed is worth about 1.3-1.9 million RRC
  • MorePsiMorePsi Registered Users 34 Posts
    That's a joke the R34 maxed can sell for 1.5-2 mil.
    The R34 can sell for like 1.5-2million lol I'm pretty positive.
    Either way I would have rather had this R34 :)

I got bored of driving that stella no one wants to race unless pinks!
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    you must be delusional if you think an r34 will sell for that much
  • mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    The only time I seen r34 going for close to a mill was when it was before turf and it was only 800k max. That was like a month or two ago.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if r34 is selling for 1.5-2mil ill sell you mine for 1mil and you can sell it to the one person buying for that much