Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

You know you play too much RR when.........................

TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
You walk down the street and see a Civic Si and start thinking of applying Stage 3 weight reduction, No2 and a host of other upgrades to try and make it run a 10.3 1/4mile!!!

Comments

• Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Lmao. Right!?
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    You know you play to much rr when .... At random moments in the day you hear the rr music, look around to see if anyone is playing but then know it was all just in your head. Lmao . Fail
  • Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    I know i play too much when i pink anything in my civic i nearly have a heart attack.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I dream of chasing points during turf, when I see any car in game on the street I think of how they launch and shift, I see a combo of rims and paint and I want to log on and see how they'll look. Lol
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    When I'm sitting in the car with my mom and the light goes green I'm like goooooooo thought it was just me but I'm assuming u guys experience this too?
  • Options
    MorePsiMorePsi Registered Users 34 Posts
    When the microwave starts the countdown.... I think about rev dropping and hitting the perfect launch.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    When you see a green car in real life and go, 'wow he paid a lot of gems for that.'
  • Options
    04TRMN8R04TRMN8R Registered Users 17 Posts
    I finally notice Subaru WRX cars on the street and think, "Wow, I got one just like that in my garage." I never paid any attention to them until I started racing them on the game.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    when..you're driving home and see a camaro ss and be like "$105,000 in the showroom? it doesnt even cost that much in real life!"
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Or when you log onto the forum page every day and hope the pos rr team has some answers on the update so ppl can play again.
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I must be the only one that saw a Old Stingray recently and thought the old man driving it was on a Top 100 Team -.-
  • Options
    When you dream about waking up one morning and logging into your garage to check the progress on some upgrades only to find you have 50m and every single car in Racing Rivals with 50 gem Red paint with Volk CE28N White Redline wheels. Needless to say I was somewhat upset when I woke up from that dream..