Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

C L A S S I C is a **** SCAMMER POS

SO this chick who used to be on our team is now a **** scammer!!! NEVER DEAL WIth HER EVER!! I have the snap shot of our convo. She also scammed someone from Outsiderz as well named Blitzblazer! She has done many deals and all of a sudden went scammer. **** HER!!!

Comments

• The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    And she is on NEW GENERATION team
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Post the screen grabs please
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    You gotta be kidding me. He took my NISMO and a 2 NY Turfs from me.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    He's a guy supposedly from the UK. I swear to God I will find a way to make this kids life a living hell..
  • BlitzblazerBlitzblazer Registered Users 169 Posts
    WE DO !!!!! THAT POS TOOK MY FIRST PLACE RX7!!!!!!
  • Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    WTF its not a girl C L A S S I C is not a girl hes a dude I talked to him every day and got him on a few top 25 teams. He scammed me and DJchris for 2 turf cars and DJ's nismo!!! I messaged him every day ok kik and he was super cool wtf is this bull shit.

His kik is Classic.96. if you want to add and spam him. Also make sure he never gets on a top 25 team again.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I really don't understand how he could make off with so many peoples cars..
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    My neighbor can hack anything and is a computer genius or with anything electronic related. I'm going to see if he could hack his Gamecenter
    Shannky he was trying to act like a chick to you? Thats **** pathetic he told me hes a dude and lives in the Uk.
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    guys, calm down and just post screenshots for proof so the rest of us can know. nothing you can do about it now. we all got scammed before. only thing you can do now is stay strong and work back up. everyone talking about revenge and all that, but doesn't that make it just like what he/she did to you? please stay clean guys and keep the language level on this down. we have kids here. good luck to all with future deals.
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I know the feeling... A guy called 'whereyougoingfool' used to deal with me all the the time... I'm talking little profits, evo 8s, supras, I think and frs spec (which I lost instantly) then he asks for two GTR's for a mil... I'm like sure, good deal as it was free. Next thing I know I'm deleted and his friends list 'full' my other source of cars just became a fricken scammer... All I got is you guys... And daddy big fri... Come to think of it he hasn't spoken to me in a while :/.
    I literally talked to this dude every day got over 1,000 kik messages with him... he was so cool and everything and now I find out he was acting like a girl as well?

he must have been planning on scamming all along... think about it he had ME and DJ's Turf Mazda and Bmw, and alot of other good cars, he was waiting for this moment to scam!

Akuma Zed wrote: »
    guys, calm down and just post screenshots for proof so the rest of us can know. nothing you can do about it now. we all got scammed before. only thing you can do now is stay strong and work back up. everyone talking about revenge and all that, but doesn't that make it just like what he/she did to you? please stay clean guys and keep the language level on this down. we have kids here. good luck to all with future deals.

We'll sorry for getting pissed but I just got scammed out of a $60 deal.... I mean $60 isnt that much I work full time but still money is money and I'm just pissed.

I'm going to refund Djchris I couldn't scam anyone like that POS classic.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Maybe an admin can track his account incase he has another account.. I know it's possible, but I've been waiting for an answer as to where my co leaders turf car went and haven't heard back yet.
    there's nothing you can do about it like i said. i too got scammed from someone i trusted more than anyone else in the game. he was my team leader for a real long time. then one day he decides to take off 20 mil from me. pretty much all i had at the time. since then, i don't really trust anyone.
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    What a piece of crap
    Sadly CIE wont do anything about scammers eventhough all these legit members who spent $100's on the game got scammed by CLASSIC who never spent 1 cent on the game.

I know the DNF glitch cie could track the lost cars, so why cant cie track all the cars we lost from our account and give them back? This is another part of the reason I just quit CIE wont take part in trades when its a huge part of the game, they need to grow a pair.
    darkness calm down. scamming happens every single day and multiple times a day. cie does not have time to go through every deal and send back cars and deal with scammers. making deals are your choices. not theirs, so you have to learn how to deal smart. you cant really blame them for your mistakes. i know it feels like crap, but theres nothing you can do bro.
  • Kumag racingKumag racing Registered Users 199 Posts
    Im sorry to hear this specialy to my friend shanky and blitZblazer and to others i know.sad to say there will be always be low lifes
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    More props to Dankness420 for actually refunding me. If I didn't blow over $200 between the Turf cars and buying millions and another $75 for gems/cash to get me started I wouldn't even care but I even gave Classic a free Furai for passing his road test.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Hey guys where are the screen shots! I would love to see them! If you need help posting pictures on the forums use this site... Tinypic.com that is where I do all of my pictures for he forum
  • Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Yep she scammed my teammate blitzblazer. He lost his turf rx7 to c l a s s i c
  • -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Am about to quit if I don't get my Turf GT-R back this shit is bull shit I pink and win then get DNF like wtf?
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I just got that scamming lame C L A S S I C booted from TrmpldUndrFt. He also unfriended me before I could confront him. What a B.I.T.C.H. He is. I know you read here classic and I gotta tell you that you are lame as F.U.C.K
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Some cold blooded shyt to friend someone for a couple months and gain everyones trust and **** them over like that. remember payback is a bytch you little ass clown. CLASSIC you will get yours remember that
  • X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    OMG CLASSIC IS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND,AND HES NOW SCAMMER!! OMG :( IT MAKES ME SAD