Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nothing is fixed game is getting worse!!!

HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
I am sick of black screens, orange bar of boredom, waiting on connection for a race that never happens. A friends list that takes a week to load. WTF Cie can't u not fix anything? This game was ten times better on day one than it is today. FIX UR SHIT!!! Been waiting for months and every update ruins the game more! So tired ow waiting on the game to let me play only to be disappointed by the game play.

Comments

• Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Yes the orange bar of death I'm getting a lot lately also!! Almost every 2-3 races! It's REALLY annoying! I'm also getting error -1001 a lot and the restart your game a lot and also just app crashes! Upgrading parts and app crashes completely! Can't imagine tomorrow when android goes live how bad it will be and how messed up it's gonna kill this weeks turf for eveyone!
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Oh I have more too got a 503 error after the race. Then it took three tries to get back to the game. I got pinged by TeeNnnTee and now every time it turn off the game it pings me six times. For 7days now it's done that. I unfriended him and still does it very annoying. The hits just keep coming. I was PMing Foxx about it by then DNF glitch came out and I'm cut off. I have been here since day one and this is the glitchyest the game has ever been!!!!!!!!
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    these are internet connection issues.
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Fox, I have error getting results and crashes while sitting 3 feet from my fiber optic wifi box, definatly not connection issues
    They are not on my end Foxx. It's on your end and getting worse. Tired of waiting to play. I sure hope turf isn't going to be like this because it's twice as bad during turf. Not gona be a lot of fun for new android players if they can't get a race. I am not asking for refunds I am just asking to spend more time racing than waiting
  • PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
    When he says it's an internet connection issue. It's an internet connection issue. There's two parties in a multiplayer race. You may as well have the fastest consumer internet speed, but how is your opponent?
  • PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
    However I'm still upset I haven't gotten a reply about my m3 gt2 foul glitch loss.
    guys until i get some mods up in here im one guy, please give me the patience to give everything due diligence (not to mention there is a giant clock behind me counting down to android release)
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    We can't race in turf! It's either orange bar or DQ and DNF. I actually shut the game down because I couldn't play. Also I got a "game has been updated" Message that forces a restart. Sorry but I can't make a new topic for some reason.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Same here.. image-50.jpg image-51.jpg Not even racing with this one: image-53.jpg
  • Dig Shakedown 79Dig Shakedown 79 Registered Users 14 Posts
    App kept crashing at start so deleted and redownloaded only to lose my account lol.
  • red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    I'm getting same errors as mud digger. Really getting old. I lost too much cash in the past 2 hours to dnf n I clearly won the race
  • xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Its this that makes me glad its my last week playing. This is just too much for a game thats supposed to fun and relaxing.
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I can't get into game because acct has been updated message
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I just logged on a different account, played just fine. Even on 4g! But won't with my main account.
    the account update thing is being fixed as we speak
    account update is fixed, connection time is fixed, dq/dnf is found, will take a front end push but we are going the right direction
  • RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    It was horrible last night, the first night of turf wars on May 21. Rumor has it that it was because Android users have been mixed in? If that's true I sure hope that gets fixed soon. I emailed support but because of the huge volume it said I should expect 7 days for a reply. I hope Android doesn't screw this game over...
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    still connection issues
    still working on it cage, multi-tiered issue
    yup we were here all night
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Sorry to jack ur thread but it wont let me make new ones or sent pms anyone know what the bars under our names r for i just noticed them
  • RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Turf event 2 on May 22, when the second event started at 7pm, so did the problems again. They seemed different though than the first night. The second night the probs were more with the inability to log in, getting error messages, etc. thanks for your hard work and I hope these issues get fixed.
    again because of the influx of data we are pushing. I apologize, its already fixed.
    No worries about jacking my thread lol. Thanks for all the hard work Foxx hope u get it fixed and that u get a much deserved break soon.
    Friends list is getting even slower and still get orange bar a lot!
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Leave my account alone in the middle of a race it says " your account has been updated please restart the game to play " where's the oh by the way you lost . My account is just fine so leave it alone please
  • Speedy Gonzales 03Speedy Gonzales 03 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Before android users were able to play this game. I rarely had connection issues, rarely got the orange bar, and once in a blue moon I would get dq or dnf. Just today it has happened multiple times and I've lost multiple zr1s and vipers on s class day. Why are you guys trying to add new cars every week instead of working on the servers. I got dq 3 times in a row which were all in pink slips. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. It makes me not want to play this game anymore. I would upload the screen shots but their too big to be uploaded. Fox this is ridiculous. I don't understand why you guys would allow android users in the game with all the problems but now it's gotten worse. For all the dqs I get is someone gonna be held responsible and gonna help me out here or are you just gonna blame my connection because in my opinion you guys should. I would suggest to return what people lost to dq and not hand a car to everyone expecting it is worth the same shit as what each one of us lost
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm on my friends bt fibre optic thing ( the second best bt one I think ) and I'm still getting this fcking orange bar. I'm gonna say it's something to do with your servers, every other games work fine, just this one that seems to do the eff ups on internet