Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tired of seeing...

DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
All the lower rank lobbies littered with fast cars that don't belong there, go pinks and race in your own lobbies don't prey on the slower cars. When I go into a slower lobby where it places me with lets say an evo x or evo 8 people are scared to race me, because they think it's just another person trying to take their cars. I really wish they could could put a time limit or something for allowing you to join lobbies.

Comments

• NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Haha I seen some fool with a rotana in a lobby I joined with my stock Si, during a trade. Those people kill me.
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Double post
  • DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Same here man, it sickens me to see this. And I wish they would put a trade feature as well would make things so much easier!
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I see it all the time and then they message me "pinks" I'm like ahhh no then they start the name calling
    Some peoples children smh
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    to be honest if they fix it to where you can only join a certain lobby (like turf) its going to be alot hard to trade or sell cars. the reason being if you are selling something and u want cash first u want that person to be in a slow car to prevent scamming. also what i recommended is dont challenge anyone with a faster car just ignore them and challenge only that cars that u can win against or atleast give u a good run
    I don't mind challenging faster cars it's the ones that go in there just for pinks races, and yea I understand the whole trading part that would make it difficult, but that's also why I suggested a trade option. That would also eliminate scamming as well!
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i agree with the friend button. it would be nice if the trade option was available just not nitto racing. this will eliminate scamming when trading. if they do approve it, it will not be available til later in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee
    Haha yea man it would be nice to eliminate scammers as well
  • stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    They won't. There's money in the medicine, not the cure. If they made trading an official feature, everyone would be trading all the time due to boredom... and people would buy a lot less cars. And really, all they care about is making money.