Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TIRED

Getting real tired of being called a newbie cuz i only have 55 posts imma level 117 on the game aint no (flowers and tulips) newbie here especially when its coming from a (puppy) thats level 50 that happens to sell buy and trade more then me j dont do it much (corndogs) dont make me a newbie i get cars and like to keep em whether they dcbasr class i earned them and i wanna keep them so for those of you that ate callimg ShotGunKid420 a punk or scared cuz i wont pink you when i run 9.5 and i watched u run 8.3 in same lobby (Unicorns) u whos scared im racing my lobby ur (kitten) *** comes to a lobby to dominate cuz ur bytch ***'z cant win in ur lobbies (popcorn) gettin old (cows) pussies

Comments

• Options
    kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    It's alright buddy.... I just got called a been because I'm a level 66 and have 50 cars -,- they think they cool cuz he has 300
  • Options
    TheShotGunKid420TheShotGunKid420 Registered Users 99 Posts
    Yea bro they do think that and they cars dont mean nuttin to me but on the other hand nice job bro gettin them cars i remember when i helped u transfer to nee account u killin it collecting them cars nice job bro
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Lol. It will come in time
  • Options
    Lol jason yea just wish game level meant something lol
  • Options
    Start commenting on post. Get to know people. Mostly all the same people everyday. Thats how it works.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    newbie......
  • Options
    Dont vouch for em. Till they vouch for you.
  • Options
    Go ahead ninja run ur (teenage mutant ninja turtle) sucks i made my post and vented anything after that means nuttin so say wat u want ur comments will be deletwd :)
  • Options
    Maybe i didnt know he was joking with me ti me sounded real idk maybe it is me sorry for wat i said imma leave the forum alone plus old women gave me a waring thinking i cared lol wither way im sorry ninja if i was joking my bad i was wromg for doing and saying wat i did imma leave the forum alone now
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    No worries, Im not upset about it. In my defense, I did say i was only joking, after i said that.
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Thick skin , SENSE OF HUMOUR and fast cars . Lol Being called a (ki tty cat) cuz I don't wanna pink someone's maxed out z4 for my FORD GT-R
  • Options
    Slammed BabySlammed Baby Registered Users 647 Posts
    Its full of mean people bro You (have pie eating contests) or get (caught putting together a bake sale) in here
  • Options
    Yea might be true but tonight first time ive felt like that
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Where the weak are killed and eaten......Racing Rivals!
  • Options
    Slammed BabySlammed Baby Registered Users 647 Posts
    I like the edit on what i said btw haha