Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account for sale

Time to call it quits. Summer is here. Im not gonna list all my cars. If you know me u know that all my cars are tuned pretty badass. I have 38 million in rrc. I wont have any gems to sell, ill just use the rest to gem out cars when I sell. I have around 90 cars. Alot are gem cars with expensive gem parts. Ive put a fair price on all these cars and cash for a quick sell. I will only accept paypal. I have 3 turf cars left which are in someone elses posession to sell privately. So one of 2 things will happen with that. There will be a significant amount of more rrc or the cars will be returned. I have vouches. This transaction would probably take around 3-4 days to happen do to the amount of cars. I wouldnt want anybody to get banned in the process of buying all these cars. We would arrange a time everyday to transfer cars to make this quick and painless. All high end cars will be transferred first. If you have any questions please ask and i will provide you the details. I am looking for $275. PAYPAL ONLY! I would sell my game center but i have to many other games that i play on it so thats not possibly for me at this time. U can add me and check out my garage. IGN IS THE SAME AS FORUM. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Falk is
  • Options
    xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Thanks razoor! Bump....
  • Options
    Rx-8 (2) Supra (3) Scirocco (3) 300zx (2) Gem body kits 2012 GTR (3) Evo 8 (3) 370z (1) STi coupe (2) gem body New ford GT-R (4) one has 500 gem wheels, another is hulked but with lime green wheels and the other 2 are stock with nos Fpv gtp (1) MP4 (7) 5 of them have gem body kits Ford GT (1) Stella (2) Acr-x (2) Pagani (2) Nismo (1) gem paint with 375k wheel GTI (2) Scion FRS R spec (1) Viper GTSR (1) Viper GTS (1) carbon hood Skyline r33 (3) Skyline r34 (2) RX7 R spec (2) Impreza (2) SRT-4 (2) F-150 (1) Cyclone (1) Evo X (1) gem body New camaro (1) Z4 (3) Old camaro (1) Bmw GT2 (1) Furai (1) F1 (1) gem paint green, 500 gem wheels Fools dragster (1) Eclipse (1) Bmw M3 (2) gem wheel and million wheel Nsx (1) Rx-7 (2) one has new gem body Acura rsx (2) ZR-1 (1) GT500 (2) Probably missed some but theres a good list. All these cars are maxed and tuned for specific lobbies in turf. Very few cars are not maxed due to some reason as they r useless maxed. Alot of these cars are gemmed out or have expensive paint. Never cheaped out when it came to building cars. I also have turf M5, tokyo frs, and london z4. They have not sold yet for rrc so they will be in my garage as part of this deal.
  • Options
    Bump.......
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    I don't know if u remember me but I use to be on royalty when it was just 7 or 8 of us. But from what I heard you are totally legit and I would trust you 100% so a vouch from me
  • Options
    Thank TeeEnnTee, i totally remember ya bro from early Royalty days! Amazing how far it went before I decided to call it quits. Really wanted to beat Reborn bad last week. We gave it our all. Gonna miss quite a few people leaving this game! Good luck in racing bro and thanks for the vouch!
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    VOUCH!! 100% legit! No worries here when buying, you will receive a complete smooth transaction!!
  • Options
    Thanks terry, gonna miss ya bro. Always love competing with ya for that #1 spot.
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Bump for falken!!! C'mon guys you will be getting a bargain buying this account
  • Options
    Bump...... Thanks tee
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Vouch %100 all the way with this great great guy
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Bump......
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Has the Zr1 gone?