Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ok solitaire time.

madoxersmadoxers Registered Users 56 Posts
Seriously, remove the bugs section and put up a section called "things that work" Instead, you'll have less threads to deal with. Lost a lot to dnf hack, lost more to disqualified problem, never got anything back. I messaged admins over here with no replies, I opened tickets with no replies for over a week. I am ready to delete the game and start playing solitaire in my spare time. Too much frustration and money wasted for nothing.

Comments

• Options
    not to mention not being able to turf since the start of it tonight.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    working on it mad, are you having connection issues? what is your in game name?
  • Options
    I keep getting dnf and disqualified, slow connection after each race, sometimes it says everyone is busy after i click race when they arent busy. sometimes it just says they timedout. I know my connection is fine since I am running through a 1gbps port server. I have ran tests on everything and i am sure this aint on my side. I lost many cars in the previous turf on R class day, lots of bmw m3 gt2 wasted there to DQ. and spent many gems, lost a car this turf and guy was nice enough to give it back. So pissed with this, wasted three days keeping up number one on leaderboards and now cant run a race without DQ OR DNF. Waste of cars and waste of gems. My ign is: i couldnt tune
  • Options
    and another ford gtr wasted to a DQ. Im done racing and turfing. I dont grow money on trees.. So ima stop wasting it till I see my cars which I lost due to bugs and errors back into my garage. Good luck fixing them errors. I wont bother open up another ticket so that it gets ignored like the previous one.
  • Options
    i will review your account
  • Options
    ginna jamesginna james Registered Users 71 Posts
    I have lost a load of cars too on the race I finish way before them n it says they find but still got my cars
  • Options
    Fox, are you still 'reviewing' my account? Because I havent recieved any thing yet, for the dnf losses, the bmw m3 gt2 losses due to DQ and the ford gtr losses due to same issues. Havent recieved answer to tickets either which were submitted more than a week ago.
  • Options
    please PM me mad, ive got alot going on.
  • Options
    *yawn* Keep getting account updated message and makes me feel happy for couple moments till I restart lol. But then I reload and find that nothing has changed yet
  • Options
    *yawn* Keep getting account updated message and makes me feel happy for couple moments till I restart lol. But then I reload and find that nothing has changed yet
  • Options
    Thank you Foxx. Appreciate your help through this.