Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Best ways to earn $ after completing campaign!

getatmeimevilgetatmeimevil Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey all, Im still pretty new to the game but just wanted to share something I found recently.

If you don't have a car that is fast enough to confidently bet large amounts of money it can be frustrating trying to earn money once live racing is your only option.

The best way I have found to "farm" money is at the beginning of each day, when you get the sponsor win bonus money!
FIRST, your highest tier car must be available and preferably with zero engine wear
(The higher tier you use the bigger your perfect shift bonus and win bonus will be)

I have found, what appear to be in-game "bots". They seem to always stay together on the same track and can sometimes be found as the only players on a track. They are around all through out the day and night, they always have the same SC and they will always race no matter how many times you beat them. The trick is to find these "bot" players and find the one you can beat and simply race them over and over until you have reached your 20 win quota. During these races don't worry about trying to achieve your fastest time, the main goal is to hit all perfect shifts and to win as many races as possible with your highest tier car to maximize your earnings.

Hope this helps, any other tips anyone can give are welcomed!

-getatmeimevil

Comments

• Options
    flexoffenderflexoffender Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thank you! Been wondering how so many people have millions after beating the campaign!
    Useful info bump!
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Note - Payouts go by class, so a stock R class will earn the same as a Maxed R... Thus you can run no engine damage, maybe toss on a few WR mods to give yourself an edge.

Each bot runs a bit different time, if you loose on the first race to one, change to another. They populate based on number of people in the lobby. IE if there are too many players... they will all leave.

The Drivers challenge also manages to provide some cash, 3 races, I believe they max out at 750 each race the longer you are in game. Also make sure to log in daily to get that reward. The last day 15 gems helps every once in a while.