Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Max Tokyo Wrapped Subie Sport - PAYPAL ONLY

I have a double of this car in my garage and need to make money for an account I'd like to purchase. I'm selling this for PAYPAL only. Best offer gets the car. Subie Sports are a hot commodity and I'm not letting this go for cheap. PM me with offers. Not interested in any trades. Car has 375K Gold Chrome rims installed. Nitrous installed and both supercharger and turbo are purchased. Rating shown is based on supercharger installed.

ca0c809935528e3273b4d9a0be70ff1a.png

PRICE SET at $60 = 4MIL

Comments

• Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Damn. Got excited till I seen your pp only. Lol. Free bump. 100 percent legit guy right here
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I'll accept mils too.....but it will be close to 4M.
  • Options
    Bed time bump.........
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    WRX Sports are arguably the most sought after car in the game... Damm sexy lol
  • Options
    I thought this would sell quick.....everyone is always asking me if I'd sell it.
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Set a price my man... All the Sub Sports out there be expensive
  • Options
    FighterjetFighterjet Registered Users 127 Posts
    Yeah I'll buy one if it's not too expensive.
  • Options
    Its going to be expensive because its rare and people don't want to give these up. 1st place ones sell for about $90-$110.
  • Options
    Bump it up......you're chance to own one.
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    These and the copos are the most rare in the game. Price is good! I have 2 but 2nd gens..bump for legit seller