Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Getting on my nerves

SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
Ok I have a few problems in this game 1.DNF and DQ constantly happening 2.same room and same players even when I refresh the room 3.prices of certain cars and parts.13k + for parts for S and R class is not correct 4.500 gems to register a car for campaign is to high

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Hmm i have noticed the room problem to. Was wondering why i couldn't get into any other rooms but one.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I agree whole heartedly with what you're saying but the DNF and DQ are going to be part of the game. Admin have stated that they're there for hackers and glitchers (nevermind the legit racers) so when it happens it's all part of the game. No fixes for it. I learned to accept it but I won't buy gems again as part of that reason plus 83 other bug/glitches ta boot. No fixes no spending aka no boosting. Plain n simple
  • Options
    My problem is when my opponent runs a 9.6 and I run 9.8-10.0 I get a DNF even though I crossed the finish line
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yup! I know how you feel. It's nothing CIE will fix.
  • Options
    If any admin reads this please delete my forum account im done with this game
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are investigating dnf issues, and we are talking of increasing video payouts on certain days in the future
  • Options
    I'm not trying to sound mean but between the problems ingame and real life bullshit my nerves are burning up quick
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we continue to look into these issues and address what we find. As for the room thing it is also something we are looking at