Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

List of legit, honest & trusted dealers

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I would like to add 3DEE again .. Have done with him a smooth transaction and he is a honest seller .. I went first for 180k and he give me the car as he promised ;)
    Have a great, smooth and honest deal with Adibmanis today .. Excellent buyer .. ;)
  • Rhd danRhd dan Registered Users 14 Posts
    Smooth deal with Xavier xrv, he sent cash first then I sent car.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Sweet smooth deal with Rhd dan. Even after I gave him money and the game kicked me out he waited for me in the same room till I got back so that I could get the car! Very legit and awesome guy to deal with!
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    another great deal with>> roestreyev
    Great & Smooth deal with twyer24 .. 5 star seller
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Great easy trade w itaki shima (mcr08). He was quick and easy to deal with. A+ He bought a car from me with cash
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Just had a deal with twyer24. Fast and smooth deal. No worries. Trust and tested. :)
    Another 5 star trader .. mCr08 (ingame: Itaki Shima) .. Have a great deal with her today ;) .. Asking many questions though lolz XD .. Nah just kidding ;) .. Again 5 star trader .. Recommended by VENOM650R ;)
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Thanks alot sir venom for a great deal i got :) sorry if i ask question alot. Lol. All i can say that venom is easy to talked with and manages the want of the buyer. Fast and smooth transaction. Thumbs up to this racer. ;):)))
  • EfrankeEfranke Registered Users 206 Posts
    Anyone looking for a Mclaren gt3 1770?
  • EfrankeEfranke Registered Users 206 Posts
    Taking offers on it just ready to get something else.
  • magnum3333magnum3333 Registered Users 32 Posts
    looking for itr and s2k.... stock or maxout
    Too late to report but they deserve it .. Had a great transaction with Evil8 & Mud Digger few days ago .. And recently I had a smooth and easy transaction with roestreyev .. All of them R trusted, 5 star traders .. I will deal with them in the future for sure ;)
  • BanbenbinbunbonBanbenbinbunbon Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm loking for a evoX to buy !!!
  • Warrior 2Warrior 2 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have $10 paypal, who has something for sale, 8sec car ?
    Have a great and smooth deal with Adibmanis & Evil8 .. Both R recommended traders ;)
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Smooth deal with venom as usual as well as a new comer I'm broke. He's buying in car that cost gems or has gems into it
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    "I'm broke" is his name lol ^^
    Great, easy & smooth deal with NJFINEST .. Excellent buyer ;)
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Thanks man i appreciate the shout out. And like i said if u come across any m3's ill take them. Im lookin for 2
    Having done several trading those days .. TWyer24 andXRV .. Both R 5 stars traders ;)
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Had a smooth transaction with Roestreyev, as he has been mentioned before. Great to deal with, 2 thumbs up!
  • Speedy7241Speedy7241 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Had done trade with xrv really cool person will do trade it's him
    Another great day of dealing and good transactions ;) .. Having trade with potted haha, roestreyev & TWyer really make my day .. Thanks to all of U for the easy and smooth deal ;) .. 5 stars traders, recommended by VENOM650R ;)
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    $lapahoe2 legit just bought 4 cars and he worked with me to make it easy for the both of us! Will do business again!
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    Trusted players I have done deals with:

jjbinx808
    Venom650R
    JohnnyG-123
    KING SHIIT
    ROESTREYEV
    TWyer
    speedy7241
    Warrior 2
    $lapahoe2
    Adibmanis
    Shepknight
    Marlon__f
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Hey everybody, been awhile since I've been in here, was on the underground a lot.....GuS4g. Did u get ur account fixed yet?
  • Sghunt3rSghunt3r Registered Users 30 Posts
    I have dealt with both JohnnyG-123 and ROESTREYEV, both are easy to deal with and had smooth transactions.
  • Im brokeIm broke Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well just it heads up on me and what im about ... I buy and sell gem everything.... Cars/kits/rims .. I buy with in game cash only... But i sell mainly threw paypal only because im almost at in game cash limit... I am currently banned i guess due to the fact that there isnt a proper way of selling and/or trading vehicles for cash or other cars... Other than that i look foward to dealing with all/most of you legit racers in this post