Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Won 3 stis/ sellin 50k a piece. Maxed ratings

twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
Got 3 stis all 1658 selling 50k a piece/ svt cobra maxed 1649 for 40k/ selling new challenger maxed 160k

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I'll collect the SVT ;) does it have CF hope & trunk ..!!?
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    No hood or trunk ill hope on real quick.
    Svt gone, thanks venom.. Still got the 3 stis layin round come get em. All maxed 1658s 20k cheaper than stock showroom
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    UR most welcome Bro .. Thanks for the SVT ;) and the smooth deal ..
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    I would like to buy one ato. Whats you game name?? And how is the transaction goes?
    Sti i mean. You can add me Itaki Shima my ingame name. Thanks
    Hey thanks for showin interest. Due to the prices being so low id like the 50 at once then ill forfeit the car to you. I have 2 with aero kits and 1 stock appearance. U can choose. Ill be on in bout an hour. My ingame name is the same. Twyer24
    Okay i added you already lets talk in game.
    Great easy trade w itaki shima (mcr08). He was quick and easy to deal with. A+ 2 stis left. 50k a piece
    Great deal with twyer24. Smooth and easy. Up for this guy. No need to worry as this racer is a professional in ealing with. By the way sir im a GIRL. :) i hope to see other female racer :) - angel
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    twyer24 wrote: »
    Got 3 stis all 1658 selling 50k a piece/ svt cobra maxed 1649 for 40k/ selling new challenger maxed 160k
    I'll buy one if any left
  • fivecatzfivecatz Registered Users 68 Posts
    Can I buy one with body kit. In game name: fivecatz
    Hey qrep and fivecatz, yeah ive got the 2 left. Get ahold of me ingame
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    twyer24 wrote: »
    Hey qrep and fivecatz, yeah ive got the 2 left. Get ahold of me ingame
    Good guy. Thanks
    One gone to qrep. Good quick hasslefree deal. Got 1 left
  • JuicedGTJuicedGT Registered Users 11 Posts
    what all do you got left?
    still have the challenger and a sti left?
    Last sti sold. Thanks everyone for hasslefree deals. Time to go win some more cars
    Hey juiced the stis are gone. I do have a challenger left layin round
    hm did you want for it again? and whats the rating on her
    Id like 150k. Rating is max for supercharged 1662
    add me, im on game now, JuicedGT, ill take it.