Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HELP ANDROID BETA REWARD

RICARDO CASIANO23RICARDO CASIANO23 Registered Users 4 Posts
I had trouble to re-authenticate my android account. In beta my account was authenticated. My username in the beta is RICARDO CASIANO. When I install the official version did not allow me to use the beta user had to use a new use that is RICARDO CASIANO23. And authenticate my account with that user. I know the reward of beta we will not get up within a week. but I want to clarify the issue to avoid problems to obtain the reward.

Account Info
Beta username = RICARDO CASIANO
EMAIL = casianoricky23pr128@gmail.com

My New user is = RICARDO CASIANO23 This is the user that I am currently using and where I would like the prize of android beta.

Email linked = casianoricky23pr128@gmail.com

facebook linked = casianoricky23pr128@gmail.com

facebook name = Carlos Casiano Please verify my status to not have problems to receiving my android beta reward
thanks

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Go ahead and send in a customer support ticket through the game or the ciegames.com website and we'll take a look
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    RICARDO CASIANO23RICARDO CASIANO23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    already send in a customer support ticket

thanks for the info

I hope they help me
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Do you know what the special reward is? I'm guessing some kind of wrapped car I just want to know which and what the wrap looks like since I am sure people will be selling/trading them..
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    It's deff a wrap, but I don't know which car.. They said it'll take up to a week tho.
  • Options
    Kumag racingKumag racing Registered Users 199 Posts
    Whats the prize?
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    As told by admins, the prize is going to have a delay of 2-3 weeks to show. Please allow that time to your calendar :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it's the GT2 could be wrong though.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So, currently we do not have the reward car ready yet, which is why no one has received it. Once we have that all set we'll be awarding the car to those who participated in the Beta.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager