Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

AmandaVee = Scammer?

She sold me the Cobra Jet when it first came out but I just seen a post saying that she scammed someone on the forums and also a Facebook group that I am apart of. Hopefully she sees this and can defend herself because she was extremely legit..

Comments

• oClarityoClarity Registered Users 251 Posts
    I also did a few deals with her and she always came through.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Apparently she scammed someone out of $50 PayPal recently. It was actually on these very same forums. I am not sure if you are a member of the Facebook group Racing Rivals Revamped but they made a post about her there as well. Nobody has heard fr here and apparently she's been trying to quit and sell her account for $200 so I can understand why she would scam at this point.
  • thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    she has scammed a bunch of people another act of acting legit and scamming
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    What's her other account name besides the one that everyone knows?
  • AmandaVeeAmandaVee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Not a scammer i have ss of giving the kid all his shit someone said he said i shorted him? Also on fb carl is a liar "his phone froze" ala did not show up at 4-5am to do a deal so i went to bed, dealth with over 500m why would i scam for a car or a couple mill... -__-
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Can you post up the screenshots? Upload to IMGUR.com and use the code for the forums to post them. Id hate to see you become a scammer since you were definitely one of the most legit players I had the pleasure of trading with. This very well could be a misunderstanding so let's see if we can work this out and get all the facts together so that your reputation doesn't become tarnished.
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    She's been clean with me.
  • AmandaVeeAmandaVee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Also i have ss of giving andorhunter808 his stuff, n a ss of him deleting me off friends then called me a scammer?
  • Andorhunter808Andorhunter808 Registered Users 69 Posts
    The screen shots you took were you repeated "you got turf and mill? "Until I said yah but you still had fuxking my mills