Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What the ****!!!!!

NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
Its taking cars out of my account for no fuckinggg reason!!!! Wtf this is pissing me off!!!!

Comments

• TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    This isn't the way to get it resolved bud. Patience&manors will get you far in life.
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    It just took 7 max gtsr from me and it took like 5 of my z4 wth!
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Just a FYI there are kids on this forum.
    Wow this is bull shit!!!! It just took 3 ramis from me!!!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Can you explain a little better? Is this happening while your driving the car? Sitting in your garage? Offline?
    Its happening once i go back to my garage to repair
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Would be great with photographic proof, but then this is hard to catch, maybe your just imagining it lol, what's your IGN buddy
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    yea, thats really hard to understand. Your going to give me some details
    JORDAN05 and i cant post any pictures because it says their to big
  • -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    I think he's loosing cars and saying their just disaper lol
    Boss i have no reason to make an excuse saying their dissapearing when they are really dissapearing and im not loosing them through pink
    And also occasionally when i reopen my app my cars that have boost on them wind up not having boost for some reason.. It takes the boost away for no reason
    From that picture it shows you still have that car. Are you sure someone isn't logged on to your account? Maybe you used someone else's phone at some point ?
  • ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    i won pinks yesterday, r3ecieved two cars, one couldn't drive, the other worked fine, had to restart for the second car to disappear, although if i sold it i would have been able to keep the money, like a bonus hha!
    No! Its on my actual acct just had to crop it so the photo was small enough to post
    im assuming this is on android correct?
    No it was on iPhone
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n78595]yea, thats really hard to understand. Your going to give me some details[/QUOTE] can u change the title pls I tried but... I don't have authorization
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    NUGGET05 wrote: »
    No it was on iPhone
    Looking at the background of your garage you are on an iphone not an android. The androids garage is a different set up. Please if you want us to help to the best of our abilities you need to be honest with us.
    That looks like an iOS garage but that picture shows he still has that car.
    ill have to review this